Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old May 14th, 2013, 06:26 PM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: A Soundtrack for 'Scape?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
It's just instinct to me to toss on Khazad-Dum when there is braxas (or any dragon) versus a bunch of heroes.
Yeah, Scape and lots of other RPGs are totally based straight from Tolkien.
Old May 14th, 2013, 06:28 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by El_T-Steff View Post
Quote:
apparently I'm a hater
?
I don't spread around enough rep. The polar opposite to a lover is a hater. Thus, apparently I'm a hater.
If I don't recall I just got some rep from you . Or maybe I'm not allowed to share that
Old May 14th, 2013, 06:30 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
It's just instinct to me to toss on Khazad-Dum when there is braxas (or any dragon) versus a bunch of heroes.
So true just look at this clip .
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-Va_LqjuKbE
Old May 14th, 2013, 06:34 PM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
So true just look at this clip .
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-Va_LqjuKbE
Lol gets me every time.
Old May 14th, 2013, 06:35 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
apparently I'm a hater
?
I don't spread around enough rep. The polar opposite to a lover is a hater. Thus, apparently I'm a hater.
If I don't recall I just got some rep from you . Or maybe I'm not allowed to share that
Yes, and yes.

But there is a 15 person wait before you can rep the same person again. Thus, your waiting a really long time before I can rep you again.

Edit:
Oh, and a song.

Seek and Destroy ~~ Metallica
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVM8DUhdLyo

Makes me think of Vipers, Deathwalkers, etc. Basically anything meant to blow crap stuff up

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; May 14th, 2013 at 06:49 PM.
Old May 14th, 2013, 06:53 PM
...Something unique

Song: run to the hills- Iron Maiden, makes me think of wild men and Romans having it out on a mountain http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ysGdhiyjMNg
Old May 14th, 2013, 07:01 PM
Bugger

Quote:
Song: run to the hills- Iron Maiden, makes me think of wild men and Romans having it out on a mountain http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ysGdhiyjMNg
Ah, nice. Normally I'm not an Iron Maiden fan but that's actually not a bad song.

The lyric 'white man came across the sea' reminded me of another Zeppelin classic: Immigrant Song! Hello, vikings!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBmueYJ0VhA
Old May 14th, 2013, 07:03 PM
Bugger

Quote:
Oh, and a song.

Seek and Destroy ~~ Metallica
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVM8DUhdLyo

Makes me think of Vipers, Deathwalkers, etc. Basically anything meant to blow crap stuff up
Not a Metallica fan personally, but a pretty good song nonetheless! Great riff.
Old May 14th, 2013, 10:09 PM

Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby!

Anthrax, Fear Factory, Megadeth and GWAR is played at our gatherings...lol

PM me about any custom scenery
Old May 14th, 2013, 10:25 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Ah, nice. Normally I'm not an Iron Maiden fan but that's actually not a bad song.

The lyric 'white man came across the sea' reminded me of another Zeppelin classic: Immigrant Song! Hello, vikings!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBmueYJ0VhA
Run to the hills is a great song. As for me I normally listen to Dragonforce and Nightwish, with the songs "Operation Ground and Pound", "Through the Fire and Flames", "10th Man Down", and "The End of All Hope" being recurring favorites.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old May 14th, 2013, 10:33 PM
...Something unique

Riot by three days grace is a good one here is a link: warning explicit: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=feRXHswPAMw
Old May 15th, 2013, 02:01 AM

Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Any LOTR or Narnia soundtrack is common, as well as the LOTR musical soundtrack. Heather Alexander and Mercedes Lackey are also very commonly listened to, especially The March of Cambreadth by Heather Alexander here and Battle Dawn by Mercedes Lackery here.

Lately, though I've generally just been turning on Middle Earth Network Radio.

OG Heroscape collection completed on 6/21/2016!

The new collection begins...again...hopefully...at some point...maybe...CMON Renegade!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion