Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs
AotV Customs A place for Arena of the Valkyrie Customs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 18th, 2019, 02:44 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: [AotV] Pre-Brainstorming Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Stupendous View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Shrimp From Outer Space (Scions)
6 Move
1 Range
2 Attack
6 Defense

Scatter: from the Rats
Venomous Tendrils 7: After wounding with their normal attack, on a 7+ the target takes an extra wound from Poison Damage.

A weak, pesky squad. They could be *the* screening unit in the set, and would let the Lantern Geists and the Leyline Phantoms have something to actually counter.
I like this. One thing that's interesting is that the figures themselves for these units are actually quite large, which would be nicely reflected in the high defense stat. The only thing that seems a little off on first glance is that the design doesn't "feel" like a unique squad to me, but thats a relatively minor quibble that I could have my mind changed on.
I know what ya mean, but I figured this could be a simple design direction. PK had something to do with removing OM’s or something. That could also be cool.

Quote:
At this point, have we definitely limited ourselves to using only the markers that come in the set? Since people will need to print out the cards and order markers for themselves anyway, I don't necessarily see a huge problem with asking them to print out some special markers for units as well, although I can certainly see why we would want to avoid that if possible.
We haven’t commited to only using the markers, so creating extra (likely printable) markers can also work. Let’s just be careful that any designs needing markers are done quite well.

I like your drafts for Jace and his illusion boys!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs