Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

View Poll Results: What do you think customs are good for?
I love customs!!! 55 69.62%
It doesn't matter to me... 5 6.33%
I Hate customs! It's stupid and a waste of time! 0 0%
I just like to keep things official... 10 12.66%
I only like my own customs... 2 2.53%
BLLLAAAAGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! 7 8.86%
Voters: 79. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 4th, 2009, 09:42 PM

09167 knows what's in an order marker 09167 knows what's in an order marker
09167's Custom Terrain obstacle's and other stuff

Hiya and Welcome, I have listed my favorite customs I have done below. You can also find me at Tumblr.

How about I start off with something simple. Since I knew how "exclusive" the volcarren wasteland was, I just kind of got tired of waiting to get it when I was in high school. So, in response I did this!

I had 2 extra master sets(because my friends didn't want them anymore FSR) Wasn't that hard to finish either. I just used 3 light coats of red Spray paint and used a black paint marker to make the dried lava part. I even painted my own order markers red , kind of didn't like the way the numbers turned out though... My Girlfriend (now wife)helped me paint some of the black on

Note: these are currently for sale HERE

Next up is my first ever Marro terrain all thanks to Leifkicker's amazing tutorial!

I placed a Marro Warrior next to it for scale.I had a lot of fun making this and i plan to make my own versions now that i have a good idea with what im working with.
I hope you enjoy this for more than just its phallic nature. I cant wait to use this in our next game of Heroscape.
Spoiler Alert!

Other than terrain I also paint minis:

Spoiler Alert!

I was thinking of making acid terrain, not sure if anyone else has already thought of it, but I've been wanting to do it for long time(and now I can) and even add a few custom acid charcters...(like elite acid vipers)

Constuctive criticism welcome!

Last edited by 09167; December 11th, 2016 at 06:30 PM. Reason: updated after years of neglect

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles