Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old November 10th, 2011, 09:35 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
Re: Pathfinder Heroes...WOW factor HIGH!!!

Auggies has preorders of all 40 figures plus the rare Dragon for $199.00

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA

Last edited by ZBeeblebrox; November 10th, 2011 at 09:43 PM.
Old November 10th, 2011, 09:53 PM

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariogolbee View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
Awesome. That's good news...since each of the 4 figures in the starter pack has a C3V unit in the works.

One pack = C3V Hero Booster
Unique heroes I take it? It would be nice to know before ordering. Thanks for the head's up.
Thanks Mario..bee but the information about Unit Type is announced in the PUBLIC INFO THREAD. Whenever we release a new sculpt that we will be using someone will post there.

C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
Old November 10th, 2011, 11:42 PM

Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocktroll View Post
Just called my brother. He said they would be sold as booster, large creature boosters, bricks that would have both and cases that would give you a + 95ish % chance of getting a full set.

Case would be in the 270 ish range?? He was in the movies so not sure if I understood all he said correctly.
Basically right.

Small/medium booster will have 1 medium fig or 2 small figs for $3.99
Large booster will have 1 large fig for $5.99
Brick will have 3 large and 16 small/medium boosters for $74.99
Case will have 4 bricks for $274.99

If you preordered a case before Oct 1 or get the Pathfinder Minis subscription then you can buy the huge black dragon for $14.99 (subscription people get 75% off the price of the dragon).
Old November 10th, 2011, 11:43 PM

Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker

Got my heroes today. Great quality. I love them.
Old November 10th, 2011, 11:54 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks for the info!

Miniature market says case plus dragon $215 , and I think some one posted Auggies full set plus dragon $200 I think.

Is this thw same thing or In the case you might get all figures and in Auggies you get a full set?
Does that mean less overall minis but a complete set?
Old November 10th, 2011, 11:55 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Got mine in today and they look awesome! The bases are about the same as the Wave 12/13 small bases, maybe a little shorter.
Old November 11th, 2011, 12:11 AM

Quote:
Thanks for the info!

Miniature market says case plus dragon $215 , and I think some one posted Auggies full set plus dragon $200 I think.

Is this thw same thing or In the case you might get all figures and in Auggies you get a full set?
Does that mean less overall minis but a complete set?
According to Mini Mart:

Quote:
Each factory-sealed Heroes & Monsters Case contains 4 Bricks (64 Standard Boosters and 12 Large Boosters)
Also includes the mighty Black Dragon figure, which towers over the others and sits on a 3-inch base!

The Set at Auggies is each of the 40 sculpts and the Dragon. Andrew said he will break down boosters and form a set of each of the 40 figures to sell at $199...at least that is what I understand from reading his website.

Old November 11th, 2011, 12:17 AM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

From the piazo site

Heroes & Monsters Standard Boosters contain 1 Medium or 2 Small miniatures.
Heroes & Monsters Large Boosters contain 1 Large miniature.
Heroes & Monsters Bricks contain 16 Standard Boosters and 3 Large Boosters.
Heroes & Monsters Cases contain 4 Bricks (64 Standard Boosters and 12 Large Boosters).

So that means at $270 you get from 64-128 small minis and 12 large. And should get a full set.
Or buy 40 minis and dragon from Auggies for $200

Guess depends what your looking for, bulk or full set.
Old November 11th, 2011, 12:34 PM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
From the piazo site

Heroes & Monsters Standard Boosters contain 1 Medium or 2 Small miniatures.
Heroes & Monsters Large Boosters contain 1 Large miniature.
Heroes & Monsters Bricks contain 16 Standard Boosters and 3 Large Boosters.
Heroes & Monsters Cases contain 4 Bricks (64 Standard Boosters and 12 Large Boosters)

So that means at $270 you get from 64-128 small minis and 12 large. And should get a full set.
Or buy 40 minis and dragon from Auggies for $200

Guess depends what your looking for, bulk or full set.
The 40 or so you don't get in your example above will all be commons (or possibly some uncommons) which I expect to be priced at .50 - $1.50 (likely on the higher end of that range) so that's pretty close in price to buying a case. Also according to the (limited) info out, Wizkids said you should ALMOST get a few set and there will be some dups per case. If you have a good trading comunity then case may be the way to go, but if your short 3-5 of the rares those are gonna be expensive to track down and prolly wind up costing you more than if you just bought a set and filled in any bulk you wanted.

Bottom line though is things are still up in the air at this point and it's really hard to say how pricing will shake out in the end. If this were the normal WotC releases I'd be a lot more comfortable cutting my margin some.
......Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Follow us on Facebook Auggies Games Store and Twitter @auggiesgames
Old November 11th, 2011, 12:40 PM

Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Do we have any idea what the other figures will be or look like?
Old November 11th, 2011, 12:44 PM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Bogue View Post
Yes, quite a few of the set is spoiled. Go here to see a galery (it's really the only other website I visit other than this one on a regular occasion).
......Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Follow us on Facebook Auggies Games Store and Twitter @auggiesgames
Old November 11th, 2011, 02:03 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auggest View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Bogue View Post
Yes, quite a few of the set is spoiled. Go here to see a galery (it's really the only other website I visit other than this one on a regular occasion).
......Andrew
Great Link.

Here are my Favs:

the molding and painting is better than any miniature I have seen, besides maybe some professionally painted iron cast warhammer.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News