Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old January 17th, 2007, 04:55 PM

joshscape has disabled reputation
where to buy parts

i am extremly new (2 days) to heroscape so exactly how do i buy parts, is there small packs, or do i just get different master sets
Old January 17th, 2007, 05:05 PM

bad_calvin is surprisingly tart
parts?
Figs you buy in booster packs.
Terrain come in terrain packs, or the master set.
dice and order markers you have to buy the master set.

I think that is all the parts?
Old January 17th, 2007, 05:06 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: where to buy parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshscape
i am extremly new (2 days) to heroscape so exactly how do i buy parts, is there small packs, or do i just get different master sets
Start by reading rather than posting.

There are many, many sets available for HS. Go to HouseMouseGames or Hasbro's Website to see listings of available expansions. Or as I said before, read around this site and find a plethora of information.
Old January 17th, 2007, 05:07 PM

bad_calvin is surprisingly tart
Re: where to buy parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshscape
Start by reading rather than posting.

There are many, many sets available for HS. Go to HouseMouseGames or Hasbro's Website to see listings of available expansions. Or as I said before, read around this site and find a plethora of information.
Well said. It is easier to just go look and see what is available to purchase then to have someone explain it to you. There is a lot to purchase if you want it. You don't NEED IT.
Old January 17th, 2007, 05:08 PM

joshscape has disabled reputation
thanx for the replies, that really helps
Old January 17th, 2007, 05:08 PM
I'm my own grandpa

Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby!
Plethora? Is that les than a ton, but more than a scad?

GENERATION 27:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment
Old January 17th, 2007, 05:10 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennys
Plethora? Is that les than a ton, but more than a scad?
Plethora n.
1. Crap Load
2. More than you can possibly comprehend
3. Lots an lots

:P
Old January 17th, 2007, 05:10 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Don't forget that the last page of the Codex has a handy checklist of everything released so far.
Old January 17th, 2007, 05:12 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Minivann
Don't forget that the last page of the Codex has a handy checklist of everything released so far.
Come on mini, where's the link to the codex? :P
Old January 17th, 2007, 05:43 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
http://www.hscodex.com/
Old January 17th, 2007, 05:49 PM

QBakies has disabled reputation
HouseMouseGames.com is easily the easiest place to buy stuff, IMO. Especially if you are looking for terrain as she sells packs of hexes by themselves for a very reasonable price.
Old January 17th, 2007, 06:50 PM

insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker
If you're looking for figure packs that we call "Waves," you should be able to find them at the same store you purchased your master set. K Mart, Target, Toys R Us, Walmart for your brick and mortar stores. www.housemousegames.com is a great place online from all that have ordered there as they say so. I have yet to purchase anything, but have a wishlist good and ready for that time I can buy anything. By the time I can afford to purchase more HS, the wishlist will get longer
Google heroscape and a bunch of sites will come up. Have fun hunting.

Welcome!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion