Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old February 8th, 2012, 03:01 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Zettian Infantry

Do the 40/60 Super Battle Droids from the Revenge of the Sith game work for the Zettian Infantry? Also dose it matter if I only have one sculpt for the entire squad?
Old February 8th, 2012, 03:04 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

As a TD, I'd allow it...but you have to realize it is up to each individual Tournament Director.

For me, any combination of 3 Super Battle Droid sculpts can be used as a sqaud of Zettian Infantry.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old February 18th, 2012, 07:07 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I really like the Zettian Infantry they solve all the problems that the Deathwalkers had without making them overpowered. What is everyone army idea with these guys, I really like.

Zettian Infantry x4 260
Deathwalker 9000 400
Warden 816 490
Isamu 500

You could drop Warden and Isamu for Raelin and Marcu, but Warden never sees any playtime so I would include him. I could also see dropping Warden, Isamu and a Zettian Infantry for rats x4, sit 2 rats for a more defensive playing style. I would consider changing 9000 for 8000 if 9000 didn't have the range enhancement for the Zettian infantry.

None Deathwalker build.

Warden 90
Zettian Infantry x2 220
Granite Guardians x3 520

Could be a fun army and decently competitive, although I've don't own any Granite Guardians so this one is merely theroyscape. You could drop a granite for Gurei Oni, but I like the extra granite more.
Old March 19th, 2012, 02:32 PM
C3V art MACHINE

doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun

This had a little tiny yellow dot. Fixed!

-------------------------------------------------------------
My customs! http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=37164

Last edited by ZBeeblebrox; June 6th, 2012 at 08:28 PM.
Old March 20th, 2012, 02:30 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Thanks, doe138. I've updated the original. I'm impressed as always by the attention to detail of you and your fellow artists.
Old March 20th, 2012, 11:13 AM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Amen to that. We have a really talented, dedicated team of artists! (And the rest of the C3G group isn't too bad, either ...)
Old March 20th, 2012, 11:22 AM
C3V art MACHINE

doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun

Dalu caught it and I was happy to make the change.

-------------------------------------------------------------
My customs! http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=37164
Old June 30th, 2012, 11:47 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

In the second 700 point game I played with my gaming group last night, my ally had

150 Ogre Warhulk
270 Krug
410 Deathwalker 9k
540 2xZettian Infantry
630 Warden
710 2xDeathreavers

The opponent across from him had something like

140 2xCapuans
230 Crixus
320 Retiarius
520 Spartacus
660 2xDwarves
720 Darrak Ambershard

He opened with the Capuans, beating the soulborgs to height, but then left height (and the cover of trees) and got endlessly tied up with the deathreavers, leading to the loss of 3 Capuans and Crixus, with more to follow, and complained tirelessly from that point forward that the Zettian Infantry were overpowered. It was more than a little frustrating for me, who knew from personal experience that the Zettian Infantry are not overpowered and that he just needed some special attackers or a different strategy. Personally, I'd take

120 2xBlastatrons
360 3xGladiatrons

over

130 2xZettian Infantry
220 Warden
360 Deathwalker 9k

any day of the week, but we've never played a single game with the Gladiatrons or the Blastatrons and probably never will.

Anyway, they went on to win the game, complaining about the ZIs the whole time, even after the game was over and put away and they were walking out the door. The guy running the ZIs "held back" for a round by putting OMs on Warhulk instead of his last 3 ZIs and Warden, which they all claim was the reason we lost--Spartacus had room to advance without being fired on and eventually finished off the ZIs and Warden--but I'm not convinced of that, nor that the ZIs are overpowered. Overall it was a fun night. See the Book of Haduc to hear the other great game that happened that night.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old June 30th, 2012, 12:12 PM

Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I played my first game with the Zettian Infantry last night. Deathwalker 7000 rolled 0 shields against a potshot from Haduc in the first round, which put me at a disadvantage for the rest of the game, but what more can one expect from DW7K?

Overall they fit in very well with the Deathwalkers and I was very happy to relive the good old days of beasting through attack after attack with DW9K.

It's also kind of funny, but they fit in thematically because their stats are kind of the bare minimum. 4 move, 4 range, 2 attack... Those are kind of low and make the unit look bad. But the Deathwalkers are bad, so it all works together! Not to say the unit isn't balanced or anything, but there were a bunch of times I would have liked the standard range/move of 5 on these guys.

That's the DW army fer ya!

Handle origin: I used to film comedy skits with my friends. I didn't want any cursing in them, so I made up new insults, like "dendrik". Then Sir Denrick came out, and the rest is history.
Old June 30th, 2012, 12:18 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

I wish these guys had a range of 5 so that you wouldn't be forced to use DW9K all the time. A range of 4 doesn't cut it sometimes. DW8K is my favorite of them all! But a good, useful build with the ZI does not have room for DW8K and DW9K.

But still, the ZI make the DWs easier to use.
Old August 1st, 2012, 11:19 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I have played a few games with the Zets lately and they are a blast. DW9k is one heck of a bonding hero. That ranged normal attack of 4 is brutal, and he can hit clumped squaddies with Explosion. The Infantry themselves are awful. But, they provide a screen and a few extra attacks for the Deathwalker so it can live up to its name.

I do think the Warden is essential to Zettian Infantry, because without it they cannot keep up with DW9k to screen him and get the +2 range. My favorite Zettian Infantry core is:

195 Zettian Infantry x3
335 Deathwalker 9000
425 Warden 816.

Add another Infantry or a filler to go to whatever point total. But that army by itself is solid. You just have to hope your opponent doesn't have Agent Carr...
Old August 5th, 2012, 09:56 AM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Here I am to argue for another crazy ruling.

Here's my question: Can Circuitry Replacement be used against wounds from Wannok and the Whetstone of Venom?

Before you say that I'm "insane, RTFC," I will point out that Cyberclaw and the Marro Hive rules both say "may not be moved by any special power on any Army Card or Glyph," implying that Glyphs have special powers (while it can be read "...moved by [] or Glyph," I think that reading would be less correct).

Thoughts? These scenarios will basically never happen, but it's nice to know...

Edit: Now Arch-Vile is giving me doubts...

Last edited by awesomeunleashed; August 5th, 2012 at 01:12 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs