Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old November 7th, 2007, 12:58 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Trouble with daylight savings time?

Hey, is anybody else having a problem with this site's timecodes? My computer has adjusted for daylight savings time, but the posts on these boards are still an hour ahead. Is there something I need to do, or is the problem on the site's end?
Old November 7th, 2007, 01:01 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
You need to set the timezone in your profile back one hour.
Old November 7th, 2007, 01:01 PM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Trouble with daylight savings time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies
Hey, is anybody else having a problem with this site's timecodes? My computer has adjusted for daylight savings time, but the posts on these boards are still an hour ahead. Is there something I need to do, or is the problem on the site's end?
I see you're in Brooklyn. Go to the bottom of the page, does it say "All times are GMT - 5 Hours?" It should.
Old November 7th, 2007, 01:22 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Thanks for the help, guys. I thought the timecodes would take care of themselves automatically. I assume this has to be done here whenever DST begins and ends?
Old November 7th, 2007, 01:38 PM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies
Thanks for the help, guys. I thought the timecodes would take care of themselves automatically. I assume this has to be done here whenever DST begins and ends?
I didn't have to change anything. Maybe it has something to do with your cookies, or something like that. I'm not really a "tech guy."
Old November 7th, 2007, 04:08 PM

STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker
I'm in Maryland, what should mine be?
Edit: It says all times gmt 4 hours now. Is it right?

My maps:

R.I.P. Ugly-Caco
Old November 7th, 2007, 04:19 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
For the US (other countries are on their own)

Returning to Standard Time from Daylight Savings Time:

PST: GMT -8 Hours
MST: GMT -7 Hours
CST: GMT -6 Hours
EST: GMT -5 Hours

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old November 7th, 2007, 04:24 PM

hex706f726368 has disabled reputation
What is this time change you people speak of?

Phoenix...save daylight? It's our primary export. :P
Old November 7th, 2007, 04:30 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by hex706f726368
What is this time change you people speak of?

Phoenix...save daylight? It's our primary export. :P
Yes, yes. We know the people of Phoenix are much too lazy to be asked to change their clocks a whopping two times a year ...

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old November 7th, 2007, 08:41 PM

Neonexus has disabled reputation
Daylight savings time is a farce. I completely agree with their choice to ignore it. I think everybody else should join them in their "laziness". Daylight savings time just goes to prove that time does not exist, but in our minds. Let's just set our clocks ahead by half an hour and call it good. We'll never have to worry about changing our clocks and screwing with our bodies internall time keeping system again.
Old November 7th, 2007, 10:00 PM
GW Bush's

Personally, I'm not too fond of it either. I set my clock to save an hour of daylight. I usually run on Mondays and Wednesdays at 5:30, and it gets dark around 6:30. I went out at 5:30 on Monday and it was already dark. Thanks for the extra hour of daylight, jerks!
Old November 7th, 2007, 10:34 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
I despise daylight savings time. It really hurts growing up in Arizona and then moving out of state as an adult. It's just unnatural. Of course it isn't as bad as daylight savings time in other parts of the world. When I was in Ireland they used daylight savings time. It would get dark after 10:30 PM and it would get light before 6:00 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion