Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old March 10th, 2016, 11:59 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

All I know is Batman v. Superman is rumored to show Bruce's parents getting killed in a flashback. Cuz that story hasn't been amply covered onscreen yet ....

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 11th, 2016, 12:02 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
All I know is Batman v. Superman is rumored to show Bruce's parents getting killed in a flashback. Cuz that story hasn't been amply covered onscreen yet ....
Based on the trailers, Zack Snyder's track record, and the announced home-release extended edition that's going to be R-rated and probably close to 3 hours long (based on the 2.5 hour theatrical cut), I doubt Batman v Superman will be characterized by restraint.
Old March 11th, 2016, 12:44 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

So no one is going to see BvS then? I thought I was the only one who had decided to give it a pass.
Old March 11th, 2016, 12:54 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
So no one is going to see BvS then? I thought I was the only one who had decided to give it a pass.
I'm seeing it at midnight opening night with a bunch of friends. That said, I have much higher hopes for Civil War, especially after that epic trailer!
Old March 11th, 2016, 01:04 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I'm seeing it at midnight opening night with a bunch of friends. That said, I have much higher hopes for Civil War, especially after that epic trailer!
Yeah, I'm definitely going to see it. I saw and mostly enjoyed Man of Steel. I just don't expect it to be anywhere near as good as Civil War. And that's fine. I liked Ant-Man, after all.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 11th, 2016, 01:06 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

I watch all the Superhero movies in theatres, so I'll definitely be seeing it opening weekend. Ant-Man is the only one in the last decade that I missed in theatres, and it was just due to poor planning.

Definitely looks good to me, but I think Civil War will prob. take the best of the year for the genre. Which is a shame, because I'm DC first and foremost, and wish they'd get things together(not that it's a contest, I love both brands). But I'm also big into Cap so I'm definitely excited for it.
Old March 11th, 2016, 01:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
I watch all the Superhero movies in theatres, so I'll definitely be seeing it opening weekend. Ant-Man is the only one in the last decade that I missed in theatres, and it was just due to poor planning.

Definitely looks good to me, but I think Civil War will prob. take the best of the year for the genre. Which is a shame, because I'm DC first and foremost, and wish they'd get things together(not that it's a contest, I love both brands). But I'm also big into Cap so I'm definitely excited for it.
I'm expecting my final rankings through the summer to be:

1. Civil War
2. Deapool
3. X-Men: Apocalypse
4. Batman v. Superman

With the kid coming in early June, can't plan past that (though still hope to see Suicide Squad, Doctor Strange, etc.). Fwiw, I think Suicide Squad could end up being right between Deadpool and X-Men: Apocalypse on that list, and this is from someone who's really enjoyed the last two X-Men movies.

Old March 11th, 2016, 01:17 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I'll probably end up seeing BvS with friends. Wouldn't catch it if it weren't a social thing.

For the rest of the year, the only things I'm really excited about are Civil War and Marvel's Netflix shows. Doctor Strange, X-Men, and the DC stuff could turn out good, but I'm not looking forward to it in the same way.
Old March 11th, 2016, 01:19 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

I still have hopes for Batman vs. Superman to be better than we're all expecting. I really enjoy Batman movies. Dark Knight and Rises both being in my top 10 movies of all time, I had great viewing experiences where with the Dark Knight I followed their online hype campaign, and I ended up getting free Imax tickets to a sneak screening 2 nights early. For Dark Knight Rises we watched the trilogy in theatres and Rises in Imax at midnight. Saw each 3-5 times in Theatres. So I have a special place in my heart for them. I liked Man of Steel, it was good but not great. So I think BvS can still be good. I'd prob. go with this as my predictions:

1. Civil War
2. X-men
3. BvS
4. Deadpool

Though, I should mention that I thought Deadpool was good, and a lot of fun, but I prefer more "epic" feeling movies. Deadpool was a fun action comedy, but I prefer more serious intense movies with a touch of comedy. That's why I think ultimately it'll be on the lower end for me. A more accurate list will be just letter grades, because I don't like ranking best on what we thought was better/enjoyed more, as it feels wrong to list something last when it still is good.

I'd go:

Deadpool: B+
BvS: B+
X-men: A-
Civil War: A+
Suicide Squad: B
Strange: N/A (nothing to go off of)
Old March 11th, 2016, 08:03 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I usually wouldn't care about Dawn of Justice, but my father wants to go see it, so... yeah, why not.

Very low expectations though. As long as Snyder and Goyer are leading the charge at DC, I don't expect much more than visually interesting crap. It's no surprise that Suicide Squad, which neither have a hand in, looks ten times as interesting as anything else on their slate (and honestly might be my most anticipated of the year).
Old March 11th, 2016, 02:19 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

I have some free passes I'll probably use to see BvS. It doesn't look like something I would spend real money on though.
Old March 11th, 2016, 03:10 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I usually wouldn't care about Dawn of Justice, but my father wants to go see it, so... yeah, why not.

Very low expectations though. As long as Snyder and Goyer are leading the charge at DC, I don't expect much more than visually interesting crap. It's no surprise that Suicide Squad, which neither have a hand in, looks ten times as interesting as anything else on their slate (and honestly might be my most anticipated of the year).
I'm holding out hope for BvS. If it gets a good word from a trusted source, I'll check it out. Civil War is looking better every day though, so I'm stoked for that. However, Deadpool was very, very good, and it would take a lot to top that one.

I'm also super stoked to see Dr Strange as well, he was on the top of my list of characters I want to see in a movie, and I think the casting was great. Also seems to be a different direction than the other movies of the year.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape