Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 22nd, 2008, 04:37 PM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!
Figure Storage Foam - Would it be worth $25?

In at least 3 other threads, I mention my figure storage concept, with foam etc... this is what I was talking about. I gave up working on this because I acquired a bunch of tackle boxes and was happy, till I noticed that my figures were still getting bent up the way I was putting them in the tackle box... so I went back to redesign my figure storage concept.

THREAD EDIT:
I ran into problems, like an insanely high quote on the foam... so I might as well buy my own CNC foam cutting machine for what they quoted me.
If I can sell about 90 sets of this foam for $25 a set... including shipping with in USA, then this will pay for almost %75 of the machine.

Would about 5, 4 foot long strips of this foam be worth $25 to anyone?
I know people pay $100's for that break away cube foam... but I am not sure this is worth $25 to heroscapers... even though it is a cool storage method.
You would have to cut the foam to fit your box... be it cardboard box, plastic storage drawers, or a canvas carry bag...

I may sell a size to fit large boxes, that would be about 5 figures deep,

and another size that would fit the large square snapware bins at about 3 figures deep.

Last edited by Draconious; December 6th, 2008 at 11:53 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions