Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old September 19th, 2016, 05:08 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Debating the motivations of a bot is a slippery slope.
Slippery slope indeed.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old September 23rd, 2016, 10:44 AM

Oman1666 knows what's in an order marker Oman1666 knows what's in an order marker Oman1666 knows what's in an order marker

A very minor query that came into my mind today and doesn't really effect anything:

Say I have round marker 3 on an army card, but that card is destroyed before round 3, do I immediately reveal the order marker when it's destroyed, or wait until my third turn, reveal marker 3 and declare that I can't take a turn?

The only Heroscaper in England.*
Prove me wrong.

*(Except for Lazy Orang)
Old September 23rd, 2016, 10:47 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oman1666 View Post
A very minor query that came into my mind today and doesn't really effect anything:

Say I have round marker 3 on an army card, but that card is destroyed before round 3, do I immediately reveal the order marker when it's destroyed, or wait until my third turn, reveal marker 3 and declare that I can't take a turn?
The latter is correct.
Old September 23rd, 2016, 10:49 AM

Oman1666 knows what's in an order marker Oman1666 knows what's in an order marker Oman1666 knows what's in an order marker

That's what I'd assumed as it makes the game more tactical and fun! Thanks for the information and Flash-esque response time!

The only Heroscaper in England.*
Prove me wrong.

*(Except for Lazy Orang)
Old September 23rd, 2016, 10:49 AM

DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby! DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby! DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby! DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oman1666 View Post

Great question. It could affect game play in who i choose to attack. I can see arguments for both sides but ive not found anything in the rule book, ill check the FAQ. Ive been playing that it stays hidden till the turn marker should be revealed
Old September 23rd, 2016, 10:54 AM

DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby! DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby! DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby! DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby!

Looks like it stays
I Found this under Thanos in the faq:

If I have a order marker on a destroyed Thanos, but he is
brought back onto the board by Rejected By Death before I
would have used that Turn Order marker, can I take that
turn with him when the time comes?

Yes. The turn order markers are not removed from the cards
once a figure is destroyed.

And then this under silver surfer in the faq:

If I get to remove an order marker on an Army Card because
of Cosmic Force Blast Special Attack, do I get to see what the
order marker was once I remove it?

No. It stays hidden from
view until the point in the round when it would have come into
play. It is then revealed, and the player that owns that order
marker would obviously lose that turn.

Last edited by DocBlizz; September 23rd, 2016 at 11:07 AM. Reason: Formatting
Old September 30th, 2016, 05:35 PM

Snuffelupecus is surprisingly tart

Quick question about the Glyph Cloak of Invisibility. It says you have no HIT ZONES. so can you still be affected by things like.. Negation? or Talon Grab? I would assume so.
Old September 30th, 2016, 06:59 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuffelupecus View Post
Quick question about the Glyph Cloak of Invisibility. It says you have no HIT ZONES. so can you still be affected by things like.. Negation? or Talon Grab? I would assume so.
Strangely enough, Talon grab does not require line of sight, just requires it to be a figure that the wyvern passed over that turn. SO yes you can talon grab someone wearing the cloak. Morsbanes Negation rod requires line of sight to the figures, so that's a no on negating the cloak wearer. I could be wrong, I just checked over in the books of to reference. I have been wrong before. Someone will tell me if I am for sure. Hope that helps.

Old September 30th, 2016, 07:51 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Strangely enough, Talon grab does not require line of sight, just requires it to be a figure that the wyvern passed over that turn. SO yes you can talon grab someone wearing the cloak. Morsbanes Negation rod requires line of sight to the figures, so that's a no on negating the cloak wearer. I could be wrong, I just checked over in the books of to reference. I have been wrong before. Someone will tell me if I am for sure. Hope that helps.
Morsbane's Rod of Negation only requires 'clear sight' - not 'line of sight'. Since 'clear sight' does not depend on seeing hit zones, the Rod of Negation can be used on a figure using the 'Cloak of Invisibilty' glyph. However, I'm pretty sure the Cloak's power is NOT negated since it is the Cloak's special power, not the figure's special power and the Rod only negates the figure's special powers.

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old October 1st, 2016, 09:31 AM

Snuffelupecus is surprisingly tart

Ok cool thanks guys. Yea the cloak is definintly not negated. And one more thing. Lets look at Deathwalker 9000's Explosion special attack. If he targets a figure, does the attack also hit the adjacent figure if it has the cloak and is invisible?
Old October 1st, 2016, 10:33 AM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Ok cool thanks guys. Yea the cloak is definintly not negated. And one more thing. Lets look at Deathwalker 9000's Explosion special attack. If he targets a figure, does the attack also hit the adjacent figure if it has the cloak and is invisible?
I believe it should, because DW9K only needs Line of Sight on the figure he's targeting. If the figure with the cloak is adjacent to the figure DW9K is targeting, then the figure with the cloak will be affected.

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old October 1st, 2016, 10:39 AM
"like" happy

I agree with Marro Warlord, he still gets that shrapnel because the guy next to him was targeted.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's