Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old November 10th, 2010, 09:21 AM

Oprime is surprisingly tart
Which figure/character..Update got my Tattoo done.

Let me preface this by saying Its time for my next Tattoo.

I Have and enjoy what I call my "nerd" tattos. Generaly I derive an idea from something I invested alot of time in, got real involved in , or just generaly think is bad a**. I have a guy who was a comic book artist turned tatoo artist and his work is , to say the least, phenominal. I have recieved a ton of feedback at expos and have at least two of my works in his portfolio.

Some examples I have are
A Frostwolf , from my time I spent playing WoW. To many its "hey thats a cool wolf", but to those who know what it is..

SoundWave (g1), I have collected , yes collected, not played with Transformers since they came out in '84 and I still have the entire collection of g1, the majority of which I bought with my paper route tips in the 80's

Raziel, from the BEST story line of any console game period.

Bloodrayne, well she just made a hell of a tatto....

Anyway you get the idea, so now its Scapes turn, so I ask, as the title suggests, who do you propose best represents scape. Personaly I am leaning towards Raelin, and in recent events I am considering having her scewering Serra angel with her pike In an epic battle scene.

I know there are threads existing, ie , whos the best unit , etc etc but this is more about...who is the first unit that comes to mind when someone says heroscape to you. Like that old word test.

Last edited by Oprime; February 20th, 2011 at 02:41 PM.
Old November 10th, 2010, 09:57 AM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth
Re: Which figure/character best represents HS

Cool.

Deathwalker 9000 was my instinctive response.

But you should really get a huge one across your entire back that features all of the iconic characters in action.
Old November 10th, 2010, 10:00 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

The first unit that always comes to mind when someone says HeroScape for me is Sgt Drake. Though if you asked to quickly name some of the coolest figures, then I would have to say Nilfheim or Braxas.

-insert signature here-
Old November 10th, 2010, 10:05 AM
Sandy 7-Up

RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Before reading any of the other responses, just the question, I thought of Drake first as well (Rab gives thumbs up to nyys)
As far as looking cool to me, my favorites are Marcus Decimus Gallus, Deadeye Dan and the Master of the Hunt.

Old November 10th, 2010, 12:20 PM

Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby!

You'd really need a figure that represents the randomness and variety that you see in Heroscape, preferably a really iconic one. My initial thoughts would be Grimnak or Mimring, or pretty much any of the heros for Utgar (especially the Marro, considering that they're a "only in Heroscape" unit).
But since I'm such a Jandar fanboy, I'm gonna say Drake too. I'm also going to agree with Ollie and say that you need him in action. Maybe stabbing an Orc or Marro with his katana?

It's not whether you win or lose. It's having the 4th Massachusetts Line that counts!
I see nothing, I hear nothing, and I know NOTHING!--Sgt. Shultz, Hogan's Heroes
My custom terrain
Old November 10th, 2010, 03:46 PM

Oprime is surprisingly tart

Thanks for the ideas guys.

Not sure bout DW9, as it'd be redundant robot wise.

I do however like the scene aspect as a whole piece and the suggestions.hmm perhaps drake and raelin vs some marros.

Old November 10th, 2010, 04:13 PM
has been BANNED

Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker

Has to be Grimnak, probably the most iconic figure from the original Master Set.
Old November 10th, 2010, 04:18 PM

Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

It has to be Raelin or Ne-gok-sa. Kyrie and Marro are the original figures of HeroScape. You can get Orcs, robots (soulborgs), elves, humans, etc. in many other games.
Old November 10th, 2010, 04:43 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun

While not the best unit, but the most memorable is Mimring from the fron of MS1

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom
Old November 10th, 2010, 04:44 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

I think of these two images...

or

Old November 10th, 2010, 04:54 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Krug

Old November 10th, 2010, 08:41 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Without a doubt Drake. I mean, the guy was even featured in the cartoons and comic. Drake is Scape's poster boy.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General