Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old November 5th, 2010, 12:31 PM

wing00superman is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Not Quitting Just Moving On...

I have had my collection for a good 5 years plus. I haven't played in months and before that, years. The game is soooo amazing and unique every time I play. I kept buying sets even when I wasn't playing. It pains me to think about selling my entire set. Scapers please keep the community alive, the game is worth it. I just don't have time or anyone to play with. I would much rather sell to my fellow scapers than pawn or go thru ebay. I am not looking to get back what i put into it but any generous offer will be considered. I'll post pictures of my collection soon. Everything I own is in mint to near mint condition. I still have the boxes to most of the master sets including road and castle sets. here goes:

1 Master Set, 1 Swarm of the Marros Set, 1 Marvel Set, 1 DnD Set

Complete Expansion set 2
Lawmen & Smamurai / Heores of Trollsland of set 4
Complete Expansion set 5
Heroes of Burgeth set 6
heroes of Elswin set 7
Heroes of Molten Sea / Elves set 8
Heroes of Moon Tribe set 9
Black Vipers and Sir Hawthorne / swog rider pack set 10
Warriors of the Ghostlight Fen set D1
1 Castle set painted (black wash and disterssed for effect)
1 Forgotten Road Bridge set with charcter
1 Orms realm
1 Rankar Vision
1 Einar Flag Bearer complete
1 Jandar Flag Bearer complete
I also have a couple of customs that will be included.

I LOVE my collection but I think it is time to help someone else's collection grow so they can love it like I have. I think there is more, I'll update if need be.
Old November 5th, 2010, 12:33 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: Not Quitting Just Moving On...

If you haven't already, you might want to post this in the trade thread instead.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old November 5th, 2010, 01:32 PM

where is the trade thread, cant find it
Old November 5th, 2010, 01:54 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

HS Trade Thread & Good Traders in scapers online forum. Sad to see you leave but grateful you came here to list for us instead of eBay. You might have trouble selling being a new user as a few people have signed up for an account, listed stuff, then ripped people off and never came back here. Not saying you aren't trustworthy, just that you have no reputation here so there might be reluctance. You might have to ship yours first before getting $ - but people here are trustworthy.

Hopefully we don't see a lot more "selling all my Heroscape" threads pop up too quickly.
Old November 5th, 2010, 03:39 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Hopefully we don't see a lot more "selling all my Heroscape" threads pop up too quickly.
I would feel a tug at my wallet if that happens. I've got a lot of stuff already, but if I could suddenly double the number of units I have "semi-affordably" I would. I honestly don't think that I'll see those kinds of prices for a few years though. There are simply too many people here that are just like me and would happily snap them up right now.

Old November 5th, 2010, 03:40 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars View Post
I've got a lot of stuff already...
You are a master of understatement.
Old November 5th, 2010, 04:00 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars View Post
I've got a lot of stuff already...
You are a master of understatement.

On a related note...err hrrrmmm...

I noticed that this image is way out of date:

When my D3 stuff gets here in a couple of weeks I'm planning to rearrange everything for one final hurrah picture of a truly complete minty mint set. Maybe I'll also go ahead and take a picture of all the stuff that is opened up and in tubs.

Old November 5th, 2010, 05:00 PM

HOLY CRAP!!!! You are a true collector. None of my stuff is in boxes. But I have some of the boxes. Shoot me a PM with a price that you are willing to pay for it. Any reasonable offer will be considered.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion