Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old August 19th, 2009, 07:30 PM
Silly Kid

arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Pestered in Westford - January 2nd POST-EVENT ON PAGE 14

Time: Arrive at 9:30. Rounds start at 10:00. We'll start setting up around 8, for those who want to help. 2:30- start cleaning up. 3:00-4:00: free pizza and awards ceremony upstairs.

Location: Parish Center for the Arts in Westford, MA. The address is on the website, and in "About Us" there are directions. You can park on Lincoln St or if that's full there's the parking lot for the library across the common.

Entry Fee: $10. This will help cover the cost of the room rental and pizza/drinks. Also bring a prize for the prize table; there wil be the usual "prize swap" at the end based on tournament standings.

Tournament Structure:
  • Five 45-minute rounds.
  • 480 point armies, and no Marvel, customs, or proxies are allowed. Repaints are fine.
  • This is a Swiss style tournament with BAAAAA options using ollie's method. Rankings are based on win-loss record, then point differential. Point differential is the difference between your points and your opponent's points; the winner's number is positive while the loser's is negative.
  • Glyphs will be turned up after people's figures are placed but before the game starts.
  • When time runs out, you will finish your current round.
  • This is a fractional scoring event, i.e. 2 Nakitas=80pts, 3-wounded Nilfheim=93pts. (I realize the first B above signifies fractional scoring but I wanted to make this clear.)
  • We will use Sisyphus' Tournament Director program to generate the random matchups and maps and keep track of the standings.
Maps:
  1. Paved Paradise (with Wind) by Sup3rS0n1c
  2. Molten Mound by SuperEsenwein
  3. Maar by kriegskeks
  4. Ruins of the Pine Tree Marsh by R˙chean
  5. Mt. Kismet by Browncoat
  6. Tempered Flares by GameBear
  7. Myrkr Spring by Kharma
  8. Hide and Seek by GameBear
  9. Katsuno Land - Swamp by Longheroscaper
  10. Invasion by Longheroscaper
  11. Broken Skyline by Longheroscaper
  12. Spring Thaw by Retlaw
  13. Placid Plateau 2.4 (with Intercept Order) by arp12
  14. Swamp Helix 7.3 by dok
  15. Fissure by Dignan
  16. Viper Valley by nyys
Spoiler Alert!
Glyph pool:
Wannok (Wound)
Gerda (Defense +1)
Dagmar (Initiative +8)
Valda (Move +2)
Ulanlva (Unique Attack +1)
Lodin (Lucky Twenty-Sider)
Kelda (Healer)
Oreld (Intercept Order)

Attendees:
  1. arp12
  2. SuperEsenwein
  3. I LIKE PI!
  4. Onacara
  5. Ona son 1
  6. Taeblewalker
  7. ollie
  8. nyys
  9. little nyys
  10. Bengi
  11. Jotun's Blacksmith
  12. Monkeyclops
  13. loborocket
  14. Jimmy
  15. tomcollins2000
  16. Westfordian 1
  17. Sniper Viper
  18. Darkmage7a
  19. Warlord Alpha
  20. Warlord Alpha's brother
  21. Warlord Alpha's dad
  22. kellymonster
  23. I love to fence
  24. Warlord Alpha's friend
  25. Warlord Alpha's brother's friend
  26. loborocket extra person
This color=maybe

Tournament Director: arp12 (August)
Master of Ceremonies: arpDad (Rick)
Glyph Maestro: Bengi

Last edited by arp12; January 2nd, 2010 at 07:46 PM.
Old August 19th, 2009, 07:51 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!
Re: Tournament near Westford, MA - Sep 19 (Not yet confirmed

I'll be a maybe for this event.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old August 19th, 2009, 08:00 PM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Excellent!

I can't go

Neither can Monkeyclops or nyys.
Old August 20th, 2009, 12:20 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I'll be going. Kathy is a maybe. I can't wait to hear the points/conditions, etc.

Old August 20th, 2009, 10:18 AM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

I hope to be there. I have a busy couple of months at work starting about now and some family visiting from England on top of that, so it's unlikely I'll manage this, Revelations II and NHSD. I'm hoping to get to two of them (and I'll be trying for all three).
Old August 20th, 2009, 10:20 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

arp...we will be there...let me know what you need as far as maps etc.
Old August 20th, 2009, 10:31 AM
Silly Kid

arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The sets SuperEsenwein and I own are enough for 10 maps... I'll let you know if we need anything.
Old August 22nd, 2009, 01:42 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Is there any more information on the date so I can make my non-presence official?

-insert signature here-
Old August 22nd, 2009, 01:48 PM
Silly Kid

Well, it's going to be on the 19th, unless some mysterious circumstance pushes it to November. So your non-presence is official.
Old August 22nd, 2009, 04:00 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Thanks, does this mean Kinseth's tourney is on October 7th? Guess I should check his thread.

-insert signature here-
Old August 31st, 2009, 01:05 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Old August 31st, 2009, 02:47 PM
Silly Kid

Thanks for the bump! We have two possible venues at this point, one is better but if we can't get it there's one that will work. More info in the next few days.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events