Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old October 3rd, 2011, 01:50 PM

Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby!
Zettian Traitor v.1

This is my first real custom figure. Not quite done with it.

Started with a Zettian Guard (obviously..lol), Testors Model Masters Flat Black spray for a primer base. Jet Exhaust dry brushed on the body. Then flat Cobalt Blue and White. I still have more details I want to add but I wanted to post progress before I go much further to get suggestions and ideas.

I only did ONE guard as I thought it was unlikely for them to trade sides much less TWO of them. I will be making the card and stats soon as well.

Thanks for checkin' him out!

PM me about any custom scenery
Old October 3rd, 2011, 01:53 PM

Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Zettian Traitor v.1

Side by side with a normal Zettian Guard

Last edited by Chachi; October 3rd, 2011 at 01:55 PM. Reason: images did not copy over
Old October 3rd, 2011, 01:55 PM

Old October 3rd, 2011, 01:56 PM

Zettian Traitor with his new buddies!!

Old October 3rd, 2011, 01:57 PM

Old October 3rd, 2011, 03:31 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Very cool looking chachi, if I had an extra set of Zettians I would do something like this as well.
Old October 3rd, 2011, 03:33 PM

heavyfishcannon Woo who?

You do know you can have all the pics in 1 post, right? Also, any reason why this guy betrayed Utgar? I'd like to see him become a reverse terminator the humans plant among the robots!
Old October 3rd, 2011, 03:39 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Cool! A card, please!
Old October 3rd, 2011, 09:44 PM

Working on the card. Never thought of a back story though

Open to suggestions!

Old October 3rd, 2011, 09:47 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

He's a robot... maybe it's as simple as capture and reprogram
Old October 3rd, 2011, 09:57 PM

@heavyfishcannon. That is a good idea as a reverse Terminator! I wanted to have him rebel on his own but it is a robot after all...lol

Old October 3rd, 2011, 09:58 PM

@Kaemon....good call. Maybe even a "Reprogram" attribute of sorts is in order?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards