Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old August 19th, 2010, 06:34 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Flameslayer Customs(Mardia)

I'm thinking Disengage should be listed last. Most travel powers are.

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old August 22nd, 2010, 08:16 AM

TheKingsRook Woo who?

Oh flameslayer, you so gooood! You slay me! Ohhhhhhhh!

...I did it for the lulz.
Gotta love them Heromanz. Almost as good as mah Yoo-Gee-OH! But not quite like my Pok-e-manz!

.....I did it for the lulz again.

Seriously though, cool stuff bro.
(^_^)=b

Estuans interius! Ira vehementi!
Sephiroth! Sephiroth!
Old August 22nd, 2010, 08:31 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKingsRook View Post

Gotta love them Heromanz. Almost as good as mah Yoo-Gee-OH! But not quite like my Pok-e-manz!

(^_^)=b
Don't worry that's just my cousin.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old August 22nd, 2010, 09:43 AM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:

(^_^)=b

My sister is thinking about getting an account (mostly because she wants to CoN) and I think I'll show her this as an example what not to do... No offense or anything. I did it for the lulz.
Anyway, Flameslayer, these are great!
Old August 22nd, 2010, 11:03 AM

TheKingsRook Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockma Ranyk View Post
Quote:
Quote:

(^_^)=b

My sister is thinking about getting an account (mostly because she wants to CoN) and I think I'll show her this as an example what not to do... No offense or anything. I did it for the lulz.
Anyway, Flameslayer, these are great!
Oh I know that's what you generally don't want to do. I just joined and wanted to spam him with my first post. =P
I'm actually going to try and be productive with other posts.
(^_^)=b

Sephiroth! Sephiroth!
Old August 24th, 2010, 12:29 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Next Custom is the Dusk's Grace. This team fights for the dusk and even can be expanded for a mere 15 points! Their grace is only marred by their fierceness on the battlefield as avid applicators of their Dusk's Sleep ability putting specific figures into a grave sleep. Even better is that they move and attack with ease when they use the magic of the grasslands.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old August 24th, 2010, 01:03 PM

Old Rough and Ready is surprisingly tart
Re: Flameslayer Customs(Dusk's Grace)

Both Mardia and your Dusk's Grace (hope I spelled that right) look cool.

Summoned by War is interesting, but might be troublesome for the other player to kill him since he'll be jumping around the board like a mad-man. Not bad by any means, I just don't want to be on the other side.

The idea of adding squad members for higher cost is interesting, and I could see definite advantages.

Over, great guys!

My Customs (Check Em' Out!)
Star Trek Scape (personal figures) (Going Where No Heroscaper Has Gone Before...)
Chief Engineer (Self-proclaimed) at TrekScape
Old August 24th, 2010, 01:04 PM
I could go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Rough and Ready View Post

Summoned by War is interesting, but might be troublesome for the other player to kill him since he'll be jumping around the board like a mad-man. Not bad by any means, I just don't want to be on the other side.

The idea of adding squad members for higher cost is interesting, and I could see definite advantages.

Over, great guys!
Erm, you can only add 1 member to the squad.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old August 24th, 2010, 01:12 PM

Old Rough and Ready is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Rough and Ready View Post

Over, great guys!
Erm, you can only add 1 member to the squad.
Yeah, still the concept of adding figures in general is interesting.

Player 1: "Lets see, got 75 points left to draft. Wait here's a good squad. Oh crap, it's 90 points though"

Player 2: "Guess you ain't using it then. Ha Ha"

Player 1: "I am now! Chuck one guy of squad and here they be!"

My Customs (Check Em' Out!)
Star Trek Scape (personal figures) (Going Where No Heroscaper Has Gone Before...)
Chief Engineer (Self-proclaimed) at TrekScape
Old August 24th, 2010, 01:33 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

Dusk's Grace of Green is a very interesting squad.
The Dusk's Sleep is very thematic as is Dusk's Shadow.

The thing I really like about them (and most of your other customs) is that they use figures I already have. The whole re-purpose thing is cool.

JustJohn has one of my favorite re-used squads here (I did up their points for our games though, they rock with the 4th Mass).

Nice work, FS!
Old August 24th, 2010, 01:43 PM
I could go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamaclown View Post
Dusk's Grace of Green is a very interesting squad.
The Dusk's Sleep is very thematic as is Dusk's Shadow.

The thing I really like about them (and most of your other customs) is that they use figures I already have. The whole re-purpose thing is cool.

JustJohn has one of my favorite re-used squads here (I did up their points for our games though, they rock with the 4th Mass).

Nice work, FS!
Thanks(and I'll be sure to stick JJ's custom in my regimen)!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old August 26th, 2010, 10:02 PM
I could go

Meet the Waltson Gang! They're the classic outlaws of the wild west. Enjoy!

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...atid=newimages

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards