Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old March 1st, 2013, 12:04 AM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Margloth's Star Wars Customs - Episode I: The Saga Begins

So I've been playing around with making Star Wars customs for awhile now, and these are my results. Please note that I am not too great at cards, and am limited at this point to using MSE (which is a great resource, but I'm not much of a graphic artist).

Of note: For my Star Wars customs, the Flying symbol is a stand-in for the Force symbol. My Force symbol rules:
The Force symbol (represented by a capital letter "F" below a figure's special powers) is a largely latent special power (similar to the "Superstrenth" symbol from Marvelscape). However, there are some simple rules to remember for a figure with the Force symbol:
1. A figure with the Force symbol never takes falling damage. However, such a figure can still receive major falling or extreme falling damage.
2. A figure with the Force symbol cannot be chosen by an opponent for any special power that takes temporary control of a figure. However, such a figure can still be affected by powers that take permanent control of a figure.

That's about it. Currently my customs have no point costs, because I have not tested them yet, and no hitzones because I have no "official" figures and in fact encourage proxies, since Star Wars miniatures are now somewhat expensive and rare. For squads, the hitzones have been replaced with a count telling you how many are in a squad.

Have fun, feel free to give any feedback, and may the Force be with you!

Episode I: The Saga Begins

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!

Last edited by Margloth; March 1st, 2013 at 12:11 AM.
Old March 1st, 2013, 12:05 AM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Margloth's Star Wars Customs - Episode I: The Saga Begin

MASTER SET 1: Hunting the Dissenters

Darth Vader:
Spoiler Alert!

Stormtroopers:
Spoiler Alert!

Princess Leia:
Spoiler Alert!

Rebel Troopers:
Spoiler Alert!

Special Bonus Figure! Droid Duo!
Spoiler Alert!

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!

Last edited by Margloth; March 1st, 2013 at 12:49 AM.
Old October 25th, 2014, 10:55 PM

Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Margloth's Star Wars Customs - Episode I: The Saga Begin

Hey Margloth, these are great designs! Nice work. Really like how you made R2 and C3PO useful without having to use OMs on them.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards