Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 31st, 2024, 07:39 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: ThrasherDarkrai's Customs Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrasherDarkrai View Post
Minion Toss Special Attack, drawing inspiration from the (pretty bad) Wii game Overlord: Dark Legend, involves the Overlord grabbing an ally, imbuing them with evil magic, and then throwing them to make them explode.
When you ran this custom by me earlier, I thought the Minion Toss was a pretty funny ability, and I assume this demon card is not going for comedic effect, but I didn't mention it because it's possibly just a subjective "me" thing. Now that I realize that the minions are also exploding, it's even funnier to me. Again, not a criticism per se; if I played the video game you're referencing, I'd probably spam that move all the time just for laughs.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards