Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 20th, 2019, 12:50 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Gorillinators

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsbuzzi View Post
I really like these guys and are one of the only common squads I would use as a 1 of. They are nice to half-bond with Nakitas. I'm not sure how multiples would work as they don't have bonding but I can tell from experience 1 of this squad is good to grab height or other things.
I have quite a few squads of these and absolutely love their sculpts. Competitvely they just dont hold their weight for me though. I dont believe Ive ever done well with them. For their price they die pretty easily. I do want to love them though, I mean look at them, they are beautiful sculpts.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units