Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 8th, 2012, 10:37 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

Fallout v. Skyrim? Fallout wins that one whether you're talking 3 or New Vegas. Both are dripping with theme and plotlines. I wouldn't say I like post-apoc better than fantasy, but Skyrim's map is less interesting than Fallouts' maps. Oblivion, OTOH, I enjoyed more than the Fallouts. Better story and more interesting map than Skyrim. On to my quickie report from last night's four hour browse through the Humble Indie Bundle:

Superbrothers -Sword and Sorcery: Ugly, ugly game. I just couldn't get into it at all, which is too bad because I assumed it would be my fovorite of the eight.

LIMBO: Had a bit of fun. Like the graphics. Couldn't figure out how to use a crate to get past some water and moved on.

Amnesia: Gotta admit I got bored and quit. Played with headphones and the lights out as recommended. Played for the story and not to win as recommended. Just too slow even after I put almost an hour into it.

Psychonauts: So far this looks great. It was the last game I tried and I was getting tired. Looking forward to playing more of this.

Bastion: Love the announcer. Fun enough game until I took the boat and the ramped up difficulty there left me cold.

Lone Survivor: Didn't get to it last night.

Braid: Maybe my favorite of the batch. Looking forward to a lot more of this. A puzzle solving Mario Bros with a really cool rewind mechanic.

Super Meat Boy: Reminds me of an old school arcade game I enjoyed with the wall jumping. Leaving a red trail wherever I go was a mite bit stomach turning and I really wanted to hit some breaks in the action where the game told me I was doing well. I think I finished 18 levels before simply deciding I was done for a while.

Great recommendation, guys - I really appreciate it!

~Aldin, braidedly

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games