Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old January 17th, 2014, 06:41 PM

Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The CEE's Massive Collection for Sale 11/30/13

Great trade with CEE! Would trade with/buy from again.
Old January 21st, 2014, 04:32 PM
Our Illustrious Winner?...

yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby!

A great trade with the CEE. Items arrived in good time.
Old February 15th, 2014, 08:44 PM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!

I finally got around to updating the item quantities I have in stock, so everything is up to date as of February 15th. I also knocked the price down by a few dollars on quite a few items, so make sure you check them out!

Thanks for the great volume of sales so far everyone, roughly two-thirds of my collection has already been sold!
Old February 16th, 2014, 05:43 AM

NachoZombie Woo who?
Re: The CEE's Massive Collection for Sale Updated 2/15/14

I live in Australia, would you ship overseas?
Old February 18th, 2014, 06:42 PM

bluethursday Woo who?

POSITIVE FEEDBACK
My purchase from The CEE arrived quickly and everything is in excellent shape. I would highly recommend. I hope to do business with The CEE again.
Old February 19th, 2014, 10:29 PM

Grok Woo who?

Thanks for an excellent trade. Great communication, figures were very well packaged for shipping, and everything arrived in perfect condition. Much obliged.
Old February 27th, 2014, 12:51 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness

POSITIVE

I completely forgot to post about my first trade with The CEE! So let's count this one twice! Anyway, it has been fantastic buying from The CEE, very fast shipping, good communication, and fair prices. Two thumbs up!
Old March 3rd, 2014, 07:53 AM

generic125 is surprisingly tart

Great trades

Best prices I've seen, everything shipped as ordered and organized well.
Old March 5th, 2014, 02:50 AM

nodegamra is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

POSITIVE
Extremely happy with my purchase from The CEE. Arrived sooner that expected and well packaged. The sets are in excellent condition, they look brand new.
Thanks .

Last edited by nodegamra; March 5th, 2014 at 02:51 AM. Reason: POSITIVE
Old March 11th, 2014, 06:55 PM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

POSITIVE FEEDBACK
I got a good price, fast shipping, and items as described. Happy to recommend The CEE and hope to trade again. Thanks!

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old March 12th, 2014, 01:39 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Woah! Sorry to hear this, CEE. I was planning on another tourney this summer and was hoping you would be there.

Good luck on all future endeavors!

~JS, who hopes you'll at least pop your head in from time-to-time, or maybe play some online HS..
Old April 12th, 2014, 01:05 PM
Highly Defensive, (Almost) No Life

Deathwalker over 9000! knows what's in an order marker Deathwalker over 9000! knows what's in an order marker

Just received my package from CEE. It came fast and packaged well. He even threw in a free squad because I asked if he would throw in another figure. VERY well transaction and HIGHLY recommended.

I got mugged by Valkrill.
Good traders: Siver_guy and boromir96.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades