Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old October 19th, 2011, 11:26 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
The Book of Dark Dimension

The Book of the Dark Dimension Map

A C3G Competitive Map

Download the PDF File
Go to Tabletop Simulator Link

Required Sets: Rise of the Valkyrie™ Master Set, Battle for the Underdark™ Master Set, Volcarren Wasteland™

MAP Bio - Beyond the boundaries of our dimension lie the Splinter Realms, pocket universes ruled by the likes of Mephisto, Molgotha, Hela, and more. Home to the Dread Dormammu, the Dark Dimension is one of these hellish planes. With its pits of fire and brimstone, its hanging stalactites and cold stone dungeons, its dark energy pervading every inch, only the hardiest of mystics can hope to survive there for long.

GLYPHS USED:
None

DESTRUCTIBLE OBJECTS USED:
None

SETUP:
  • Map Size -
SPECIAL RULES:
None

-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by tcglkn; May 9th, 2022 at 06:46 AM.
Old October 19th, 2011, 11:53 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Dark Dimension (Design Phase)

VirtualScape File
Old October 20th, 2011, 12:02 AM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I like it. Just wish I could put it together. No lava set. Maybe I'll follow Grishnakh's tutorial someday and create my own.
Old October 20th, 2011, 01:35 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

BTW I like this map and hope to set it up at some point.
Old October 20th, 2011, 08:00 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Love the map with the new path around the lava.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old October 20th, 2011, 09:05 AM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

Very nice looking map, and it would be fantastic for a Capture the Flag type game (never played this type of game, but I'd like to). This is bigger than my poor card table, so I won't be able to put this one together -- now. I should get another one for maps such as this.
Old October 20th, 2011, 08:46 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

I just downloaded and checked out the VS file, and I notice it's designed at a diagonal. Counting the hexes, I think I can build this!

I've got a game to play on Sewer Labyrinth tomorrow night, so I should be able to set this up sometime this weekend.

After this map, I want to build Hol Hall!

So many great maps!
Old October 22nd, 2011, 05:31 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

So, anyone else have any other opinions on this map? I intend to give it a playtest or two soon, and assuming that goes well, send it off to testing.
Old October 22nd, 2011, 08:28 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Have you tried shifting the lava more toward the middle of the map? That way it's at a more advantageous location to grab height.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old October 23rd, 2011, 08:49 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

Alright, so, played a pretty straightforward match earlier today.

TEAM 1 (1200 Points): Captain America (C3G), Incredible Hulk (Hasbro), Spider-Man (Hasbro), Thor
TEAM 2 (1190): Green Lantern: Hal Jordan, Batman: Bruce Wayne, Green Arrow: Oliver Queen, Black Canary, Wonder Woman

I won't go into too much detail, but Hal revealed the Glyph of Temporal Disturbance in the center of the battlefield... yeah, bad luck for the other guys. He ends up toasting the Hulk easily. But, the other guys keep back and lure him off, so, there's that. Black Canary tries to climb over the lava hill, but finds it quicker to just cut across. Captain America takes a lava bath. Thor gets toasted. It's a bad scene.

But, Spidey helps make a comeback. He baits Hal onto lava, which ultimately kills him at the end of the round. He tangos with Arrow and Canary, killing them both (Arrow by warping him into lava). He deals two wounds to Wonder Woman before being killed.

So, yeah. Temporal Displacement Glyph. Kind of... changed the scale of the battle. Think we should specify a Glyph for that spot, or just let the dice roll? Otherwise, it was pretty fair; most parts of the battlefield got at least some play.
Old October 24th, 2011, 08:07 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

Here you go! I almost didn't get started on this due to munching on sunflowers seeds. I'm trying to improve my "seeder" skills by putting several in my mouth at once, cracking them one at a time in my mouth, then spitting out the shells.

That's way more information than you wanted to know, isn't it?

I have two dungeon sets, so I used the 12 shadow tiles without the holes.

Spoiler Alert!
Old October 24th, 2011, 08:14 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Looks great! Can't wait to play on it!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library