Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old November 6th, 2008, 02:49 PM

holylink718 knows what's in an order marker holylink718 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Thoughts on wave nine?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hexplex? View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorthan313 View Post
I also think that a ranged unit for the wolves would be awesome!
I got some of those in wave 8.
Me, too. Go figure.

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.

Good trades with: lharles

Holylink718's Repaints
Old November 6th, 2008, 03:23 PM

Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Undead heroes who follow Vydar? Or just Vydar heroes?
Undead heroes who follow Vydar.

LOTR Customs
I'm sure of your ability
To become my perfect enemy
Old November 6th, 2008, 05:33 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Ah, I see. Instead of saying 'Undead heroes who follow Vydar', you could just say Sudema.

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old November 6th, 2008, 05:36 PM
Creamed by Corn

GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sudema: I want my Mummy!
WotC: Sorry Sudmea, your gonna have to wait until 2009.
Sudema: No way! Die you people! 16, 17, 18 Stone Stare.

Tourney Record:17-10 (08/02/11)
Old November 6th, 2008, 05:40 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

That is why we haven't seen any new work done--stone cold dead Scapers... so sad...
Old November 6th, 2008, 05:44 PM
Creamed by Corn

GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Speaking of cold, imagine if WotC came out with a christmas exclusive? A kyrie dressed as Santa and wielding a sack.

Special Attack: Sack Slap
Range 1

Choose an enemy figure. Roll attack dice equal to its defense plus 1.

Tourney Record:17-10 (08/02/11)
Old November 6th, 2008, 06:32 PM

holylink718 knows what's in an order marker holylink718 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Ah, I see. Instead of saying 'Undead heroes who follow Vydar', you could just say Sudema.
No, 'cause you want to leave room in case they make more undead heroes who follow Vydar. Kind of like orc champions...when they first came out with the grut orcs, they didn't say "take a turn with Grimnak", they said "orc champion" so they could add to that list in later waves (which they did).

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.

Good trades with: lharles

Holylink718's Repaints
Old November 6th, 2008, 07:38 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I imagine then, quite abit like zombies, in that they both have special defense abilities, Also, they would have some special attack like "Pharaohs wrath, and it would add =2 to their regular attack of 2, when attacking a adjacent figure. or something of that sort.

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old November 6th, 2008, 08:07 PM
Speculation has proven that I don't understand one of those two words

Pickledpie knows what's in an order marker Pickledpie knows what's in an order marker

Seriously, what's wrong with pirates? I mean, they just open the window for vehicles. It would be so awesome to have a destructible pirate ship with attack and stuff that can only be in the water. And the pirates could get on top it and get height advantage. And there's a bunch of other people that could use vehicles too. Viking ships, a Greek Trojan Horse, and the AE could have a chopper that they can start in instead of dropping. Plus, Edward Teach (Blackbeard), would just be an awesome figure.

GromBloodBoy, in response to your post,
Old November 6th, 2008, 08:08 PM

nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickledpie View Post
Seriously, what's wrong with pirates? I mean, they just open the window for vehicles. It would be so awesome to have a destructible pirate ship with attack and stuff that can only be in the water. And the pirates could get on top it and get height advantage. And there's a bunch of other people that could use vehicles too. Viking ships, a Greek Trojan Horse, and the AE could have a chopper that they can start in instead of dropping. Plus, Edward Teach (Blackbeard), would just be an awesome figure.
Sure?
Old November 6th, 2008, 08:09 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

None of that is necessary. All it would add to the game is a cool gimmick (sp?). I would rather have a functional unit (better elves) than a nifty one (pirates).
Old November 6th, 2008, 08:09 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickledpie View Post
I thought we dropped this conversation a while back....

14568 wins, -3 losses.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion