Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old April 15th, 2018, 06:14 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Maryland Save the Date! April 21

Darn it! Next time, TW.

Jet, Virginia Beach isn't too far away. My father lives there and he's visiting us this weekend. Four and a half hours each way, more or less, depending on where you live. It's a wide city. Have an easy move!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old April 16th, 2018, 01:58 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Look for an updated OP with maps soon.

Hey @Pumpkin_King , you're still in the OP as a "maybe." Do you know if you're coming, and if you're bringing any Pumpkin Princes? And @Buddy Lee , do you know, yet?

= =
Old April 16th, 2018, 02:26 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Also, @clancampbell , please let me know what armies I should bring for you & Xanth.

= =
Old April 16th, 2018, 03:17 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Definitely coming, and one brother definitely coming.
Old April 16th, 2018, 03:18 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Excellent. I'll add you to the list.

= =
Old April 17th, 2018, 11:50 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Re: Parkville Pandemonium! April 21 in Baltimore, MD

Maps are up! Please let me know what you can bring. Those of you with smaller collections should be able to find one or two on there that work for you.

edit: Also, @vvildeyedjoker , I noticed you haven't checked in. Any chance you guys can come down this Saturday?

= =
Old April 17th, 2018, 12:02 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Wow, thanks @Dad_Scaper for using my map! That's incredible, and I'm honestly blown away. Such a blessing! Let me know how your games go. We'll be playing on it here in Ohio on Saturday also.

Thanks again, and have fun!
Old April 17th, 2018, 01:27 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

It's a good looking map, and I hope to have an opportunity to play on it myself. Thank you for sharing it with us.

= =
Old April 17th, 2018, 05:52 PM

vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker

Sorry I haven’t checked in. Ive been watching the forums, but unfortunately that’s about the most I’ve been able to do heroscape related lately. We are still trying to get the new house in order and the baby is a handful (just getting mobile) I won’t be able to make it this time either. Hopefully next time around I can. Please keep me on the list with the hope that the next one will be doable.
Old April 17th, 2018, 07:25 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

We can bring Jandar’s Summoning Circle.
Old April 17th, 2018, 08:05 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Quote:
Originally Posted by vvildeyedjoker View Post
Sorry I haven’t checked in. Ive been watching the forums, but unfortunately that’s about the most I’ve been able to do heroscape related lately. We are still trying to get the new house in order and the baby is a handful (just getting mobile) I won’t be able to make it this time either. Hopefully next time around I can. Please keep me on the list with the hope that the next one will be doable.
I know you & yours are excited to come back when you can, buddy. I expect we'll have another in the first part of the summer, and hopefully you can join us then.

= =
Old April 17th, 2018, 08:05 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
We can bring Jandar’s Summoning Circle.
Excellent!

Do me a favor on that map, and (1) remove the glyphs, and (2) put a couple hexes of height where the glyphs had been. @Flash_19 , does that sound about right?

Thanks, PK.

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events