Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 2nd, 2018, 09:03 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Mirage (Brainstorming)

OK, so it looks like we're not going to be making changes.

CRB, anything to be concerned about here? @dok @Dysole @weebaer @Soundwarp SG-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old July 2nd, 2018, 09:03 AM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

OK, so it looks like we're not going to be making changes.

CRB, anything to be concerned about here?
@dok @Dysole @weebaer @Soundwarp SG-1

Quote:
Old July 2nd, 2018, 12:25 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Sorry no input from me yet.

I like it, so not much to say.

Pretty sure I have this figure so that is a bonus.
Old July 2nd, 2018, 12:36 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Another Mutant with Carry is interesting - I'd like to see a Professor X team with her and Angel ferrying Deadpool and Cable to height quickly so they can lay down excessive fire power on the next Order Marker. Aside from that, I have no concerns - Carry should be useful in Mutant builds anyway (and provide a solid alternative to Angel), a fast, long ranged flier seems fun (I can imagine her playing almost a little bit like a Mutant Skycycle Hawkeye) and Your Greatest Fear seems really cool, strategic and evocative while not seeming too much. I like her!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old July 2nd, 2018, 02:59 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

She's really good.

Carry on a mutant is very good for all the obvious reasons (ProfX, slingshots, etc). Carry on a ranged mutant is even better because you can move figures with her and still attack without putting her in harm's way. The OM removal on her attack is a nice bonus.

Your Greatest Fear is awesome. For half an OM (because Mirage has a gajillion bonding options) I can drop it and take away an entire turn, at least, from any OM-bearing figure in clear sight. I say "at least" because it's not like it's a guarantee that your opponent will destroy the Greatest Fear object on the first try. An army that can distribute OMs all over and deliver multiple attacks in a turn has some ability to mitigate the power, but plenty of armies are going to be severely limited.

Cable, Mirage, and ProfX would probably be able to murder a lot of armies that cost a lot more without any other help. Of course there's tons of other good stuff you could add. Selene is another obvious pairing as you can drop Greatest Fear and then use it for Inanimate Object Control.
Old July 2nd, 2018, 03:19 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Mirage and Selene do make a nasty combo.

But just in general, yikes. I'm glad the Fear DO bit got changed from the infinite lockdown version, but it's still a really strong power paired with another really strong power and a swingy but possibly game changing one.

Feels like she should at least require an OM reveal on her card for Your Greatest Fear to dial that back a bit.

EDIT: Also shouldn't Fearless and Android figures be unaffected by the Fear DO?

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old July 2nd, 2018, 03:21 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

What if we dropped the defence of Greatest Fear to something like 3 to make it more manageable.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old July 2nd, 2018, 03:41 PM

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

If Greatest Fear had a defense of zero it would still be really good.
Old July 2nd, 2018, 03:47 PM

I like DEFENSE 0. Does this make it better? Also, Carry isn't necessary. I can just drop that if needed.

PARALYZED BY FEAR 16
Any figure adjacent to this destructible object that is not fearless must roll the twenty-sided die before taking a turn. If you roll 16 or higher, remove this destructible object. If you roll less than 16, the figure must remain adjacent to this destructible object and can only attack this destructible object for this turn.

Quote:
Old July 2nd, 2018, 03:59 PM

That's a good change. d20 can be tweaked as necessary.

Another possibility would be, as SSG1 suggested, to only allow Your Greatest Fear on an OM reveal. That still allows sidekick bonding but it keeps you from doing things like chaining Mirage and Selene.
Old July 2nd, 2018, 04:05 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Actually, pretty sure the OM reveal version wouldn't allow Sidekicks their bonus turn as it is an 'instead of taking a turn' power and the Sidekicks require the figure to take a turn.

I like the D-20 version better anyway though.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old July 2nd, 2018, 04:07 PM

I think this will stop Selene from exploding it or Matter-Eater Lad from eating it.

ILLUSIONARY NATURE
While on the battlefield, this destructible object cannot be chosen for any special power.

Quote:

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library