Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old April 14th, 2016, 11:18 AM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: PtW Van Nessing! Cage Match!

Next game: Cage Match, straight up deathmatch!

------------------------------

Wiker's "OM Management Therapy:" Zettian Guards, Zetacron, Izumi Samurai, Arkmer, Marro Warriors, C3V's Siiv, Theracus, Guilty McCreech, Marcu Esenwein, Isamu, and Otanashi: 440 points, 17 figures

Wikerette's "Can't Touch This:" C3G's Flash (Barry Allen), Men In Black (Krav Maga Agents,) and Ninjas of the Northern Wind: 460 points, 7 figures

Following map build instructions, thorian and astrid glyphs are in the middle, treasure glyphs are near the middle, and two random power glyphs are on the outside of the map (random glyph pool of defense+1, initiative+8, wannok, d20+1)

( @Spidey'tilIDie + @Dad_Scaper + @mtl1998 I am assuming you all still vote for my wife here, and it will stay that way unless you post otherwise. Applies to the three of you: You have to repost your vote before anybody else if you want that first post prediction bonus! I will only give that first post bonus to the person who posts a prediction after I have announced the game, which I have just done in this post.)

Voting/Predictions are open until at least 4/21/16! A Van Nessing winner will be RNG'd after the video is posted!

Which army will be the last one standing? Will speed and stealth beat sheer numbers?

Last edited by Unhinged Manchild; April 14th, 2016 at 11:57 AM.
Old April 14th, 2016, 11:22 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

To the wife!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old April 14th, 2016, 11:26 AM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

Still Wikerette for my vote. Excited to see the Flash kick butt.

If you're not rolling for Stinger Drain, you're not living.
Old April 14th, 2016, 11:50 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Wife!

edit: Damn you guys are quick. Good luck, Mrs. Wiker!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old April 14th, 2016, 01:32 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I'm going with the wife's flash army.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old April 16th, 2016, 11:48 PM

nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby!

The Flash! I mean, Wikerette!

I need you to be awesome. Can you be awesome?

Thanks to AmishBurrito for a promo code and Gulp for sending wound markers!
Old April 17th, 2016, 01:07 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm voting for Wiker, just feel like that is a lot of stuff for the flash to carve through with only 4 health.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old April 17th, 2016, 01:10 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Simple

Wiker. I have my reasons.

~Dysole, mysteriously
Old April 17th, 2016, 01:37 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Simple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Wiker. I have my reasons.

~Dysole, mysteriously
That wouldn't have anything to do with Siiv, would it?
Old April 17th, 2016, 02:26 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Flash is pretty tough. I'll go with Wife.
Old April 17th, 2016, 06:02 PM

Not User Name knows what's in an order marker Not User Name knows what's in an order marker

I'll have to go with Wiker on this one.
Old April 18th, 2016, 12:36 AM

Lucace knows what's in an order marker Lucace knows what's in an order marker

Wiker should be able to win this one. Don't disappoint me!!

Lucace is a Tagawa Samurai...
in the
Garden of Horror...

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports