Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Old August 22nd, 2010, 11:40 AM

Frylock knows what's in an order marker Frylock knows what's in an order marker Frylock knows what's in an order marker
Re: Tournament Armies Played

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonecrusher View Post
Quote:
Overall Score: 9-7 (77.77% win ratio)
9 wins and 7 losses is a 56.25 win %. 7 wins out of 9 games is a 77.77 win %.
How did you calculate that? Divide?

MegaSilver
You've played a total of 7+9=16 games, divide your wins (9) by 16 and you get 56.25.
Old August 22nd, 2010, 11:42 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frylock View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

MegaSilver
You've played a total of 7+9=16 games, divide your wins (9) by 16 and you get 56.25.
I forgot about the averaging part. Thanks.

MegaSilver, off to update.
Old August 22nd, 2010, 12:49 PM

rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frylock View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

MegaSilver
I forgot about the averaging part. Thanks.

MegaSilver, off to update.
Wow, I calculated my win percentage wrong too. It just so happened that the way I did it gave me almost the same percentage as doing it the right way. Thanks for the correct formula, I've corrected the percentage in my original post.
Old August 22nd, 2010, 03:42 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Update:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
Rhode Island Rampage, August 2010, RI (555pts, two non-overlapping armies, 15 figure max, one large non-Q9 90pts+ figure)
Ulginesh, Chardris, Emirroon, Jorhdawn, Arkmer, Raelin (RotV) (5-0)
Jotun, Sonlen, Brandis, Rats x2 (1-1)
Results: 6-1
Won against: Taeblewalker, Dylan, Drewman-Chu, Loborocket, SonOfLobo, Warlord Alpha. Lost to: Nyys.

Overall record: 103.5-39.5, for a 72.4% win rate.
100 wins.
Old August 22nd, 2010, 05:48 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Update:

Quote:
Rhode Island Rampage, August 2010, RI (555pts, two non-overlapping armies, 15 figure max, one large non-Q9 90pts+ figure)
Ulginesh, Chardris, Emirroon, Jorhdawn, Arkmer, Raelin (RotV) (5-0)
Jotun, Sonlen, Brandis, Rats x2 (1-1)
Results: 6-1
Won against: Taeblewalker, Dylan, Drewman-Chu, Loborocket, SonOfLobo, Warlord Alpha. Lost to: Nyys.

Overall record: 103.5-39.5, for a 72.4% win rate.
100 wins.
Welcome to the club!!

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G

Last edited by Matthias Maccabeus; August 22nd, 2010 at 05:48 PM. Reason: MTR, Ry, C-mus, and Spider are also members
Old August 22nd, 2010, 10:43 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Updated with:

Road Island Rampage:
Army 1:
The Axegrinders of Burning Forge x3, Darrak Ambershard, Iron Golem, Major Q9 (550pt./555pt.)
Wins: Bengi, Oprime
Losses: Warlord Alpha
Results: 4-1
Army 2: Fire Elemental x9, Iron Golem, Kurrok the Elementalist, Marcu Esenwein (555pt./555pt.)
Wins: theGuru
Losses: nyphot
Results: 1-1
Overall Results: 5-2
Place: 8th?/30?

2010 Record: 21-7; 75% win rate
Overall Record: 70-38-1; 64.8% win rate
Old August 22nd, 2010, 11:46 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Added my results for the Rampage to my OP as well.

Rhode Island Rampage (August 10)
555pts (15 figure, 24 hex limits) - Bring two armies

Army 1 (vs Dave S (l), N/A (w), little Oprime (w))
Braxas
Stingers x4
Raelin (RotV)
Marcu
2-1

Army 2 (vs tehfattestninja (w), kildawabit (w), Ollie (w), nyphot (w))
Hydra x2
Mittens
Armoc Vipers x3
4-0

6-1 over all for the day (2nd place).

-insert signature here-
Old August 23rd, 2010, 08:05 AM

stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Update

Spoiler Alert!

Im a little late updating this but finally got my Gencon results up. Im not 100% sure about my CtF and Marvel results either. My record took a 3% dive. I do feel I played better than last year though. I know there was a couple big mistakes that lost me some games because I just didnt slow down and pay attention.

Edit: Forgot about Lightweight so my record actually took a 4% dive

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.

Last edited by stubobj; August 23rd, 2010 at 04:22 PM.
Old August 23rd, 2010, 02:54 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

I appreciate you guys continuing to update your armies. I believe it is a nice resource for a variety of reasons.

I will be updating mine and this thread very soon.

I will get to it I swear!

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; August 23rd, 2010 at 02:57 PM. Reason: It actually gives good insight into a player's unit tendencies/preferences, and even unit proficiencies
Old August 23rd, 2010, 03:08 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Well since I've started playing tournaments I guess I'll start keeping track here as well.

Portland/Vancouver Summer Heat of Battle-595 point armys
0-5...placed last...Spider-Man, Venom, Sonlen, and 1x 10th Foot.
Not recomended for HoB set up.

Vancouver NHSD-600
Hive, Grimnak, Marcu, and Stingersx5
went 3-2

33% win ratio

Last edited by Hidicul; October 19th, 2010 at 04:32 PM.
Old September 10th, 2010, 03:13 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

13 wins - 10 losses much appreciated for an update!
Old September 10th, 2010, 05:02 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2007, 2009, & 2012

MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby! MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby! MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby! MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby! MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby! MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
I appreciate you guys continuing to update your armies. I believe it is a nice resource for a variety of reasons.

I will be updating mine and this thread very soon.

I will get to it I swear!
Tendencies are things like MTR will usually always feature a certain 80 point figure in everyone of his army builds?

Grenade lobbyist

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion