Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old October 10th, 2008, 04:20 PM

fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Heroscape now listed on Hasbro's front page.

For a long time it was rather difficult to find Heroscape on HasbroToyShop.com. No direct links, no advertisements, etc. If you were looking for it, you could find it, but otherwise you wouldn't know it was there.

It is now listed on the front page under "Everyone's favorite toys and games", along with 16 other top-selling toy brands.

It's not clear what that means, but if you click the last link, "See All", you'll see 132 total categories, so you might suppose that Heroscape is at least in the top 17. Some of the categories are pretty unimpressive, but others are reasonably big names in toys.

Not huge news, but I think it says something positive about Heroscape's position within Hasbro.

I don't always use custom units, but when I do I use Sherman Davies Marvel customs.
Old October 10th, 2008, 05:02 PM

Kobu knows what's in an order marker Kobu knows what's in an order marker
Re: Heroscape now listed on Hasbro's front page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomo6 View Post
For a long time it was rather difficult to find Heroscape on HasbroToyShop.com. No direct links, no advertisements, etc. If you were looking for it, you could find it, but otherwise you wouldn't know it was there.

It is now listed on the front page under "Everyone's favorite toys and games", along with 16 other top-selling toy brands.

It's not clear what that means, but if you click the last link, "See All", you'll see 132 total categories, so you might suppose that Heroscape is at least in the top 17. Some of the categories are pretty unimpressive, but others are reasonably big names in toys.

Not huge news, but I think it says something positive about Heroscape's position within Hasbro.
The front page along with their mailings alters from week to week. I believe it is usually a mix of strong sellers and miscellaneous stuff. I kind of doubt Lite-Brite outsells Dora stuff for example.
Old October 10th, 2008, 05:15 PM

Worseley knows what's in an order marker Worseley knows what's in an order marker Worseley knows what's in an order marker

lol, it's most likely because of that coupon. How well do you think Scape has been selling the last week?

Traders: Hoser, Sphere, Taeblewalker, DiscoStu, Hogg, Onacara, Skeletor, Cavalier, PonchoMan, Just_a_Bill, KRUG!, Wytefang, i2hot4u, Jim, Lakai, NEWT, nerdcorerocks, JediNate, Mutt Lo.
Old October 10th, 2008, 05:32 PM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Well, if anyone needs some recent commons, or even wave 4, getting to it from that link will track in their system. Everything counts!
Old October 10th, 2008, 05:51 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

The heroscape link has been listed in that same section for me ever since I first went there looking for heroscape. I believe the last christmas shopping season was the first time I went on hasbrotoyshop.com looking for heroscape and it was there then. It's also been there every time I have gone back since then which has been 30+ times, spread out over that time period. I think you just missed it before.
Old October 10th, 2008, 10:51 PM

fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

It was?

Man, I swear it wasn't there when I first went there. But you're probably correct and I just missed it.

(Really?)

I don't always use custom units, but when I do I use Sherman Davies Marvel customs.
Old October 10th, 2008, 11:08 PM

SlikkRikk knows what's in an order marker SlikkRikk knows what's in an order marker

I never saw it before. I think it's definitely the coupon.
Old October 11th, 2008, 01:59 AM

Flavius Maximus is surprisingly tart

For me it's been nigh on impossible to find Heroscape anywhere on the 'net for a reasonable price. For instance, I had just bought my first wave 8 Soldiers and Wolves online for the best deal I could find, 12.95 somewhere with 5 stupid dollars for shipping. I reluctantly agreed, reasoning that since I hadn't found any HS in the area in the last few months, I wouldn't anytime soon. Not three days later I'm at Walmart buying some cheap pants and my little brother wanders up to me and he's holding the Marro Cavalry! Silently fuming I watch him buy it for 11 thundering dollars! Comparing that 11 dollar purchase with my 21. 54 squanderage of money(shipping and handling combined with taxes can be a real pain) I've resolved to never buy off the internet again. What does this story have to do with the original post? Nothing; I just really wanted to vent my frustration somewhere, and I can't bring myself to make a post that says:

"Oh, really? That's interesting."

FlaviusMaximus OUT!
Old October 11th, 2008, 09:36 AM

Sokol knows what's in an order marker Sokol knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius Maximus View Post
For me it's been nigh on impossible to find Heroscape anywhere on the 'net for a reasonable price. For instance, I had just bought my first wave 8 Soldiers and Wolves online for the best deal I could find, 12.95 somewhere with 5 stupid dollars for shipping. I reluctantly agreed, reasoning that since I hadn't found any HS in the area in the last few months, I wouldn't anytime soon. Not three days later I'm at Walmart buying some cheap pants and my little brother wanders up to me and he's holding the Marro Cavalry! Silently fuming I watch him buy it for 11 thundering dollars! Comparing that 11 dollar purchase with my 21. 54 squanderage of money(shipping and handling combined with taxes can be a real pain) I've resolved to never buy off the internet again. What does this story have to do with the original post? Nothing; I just really wanted to vent my frustration somewhere, and I can't bring myself to make a post that says:

"Oh, really? That's interesting."

FlaviusMaximus OUT!
Yeah, my local Wal-Mart (not a Super Wal-Mart) hasn't carried Heroscape since Wave 6 (for about a year), until 3 weeks ago when they started carrying Wave 8. I have bought 2 10th Regiments of Foot and a Marro Cavalry for $11 a piece. They just barely put a tag that says "NEW" next to the Heroscape stuff (and other games) they are carrying for the first time a few days ago. Maybe more of the smaller Wal-Marts are starting to carry it now!

One Game to rule them all, One Game to find them,
One Game to bring them all and in their wallets bind them
In the Land of Valhalla where the Valkyrie lie.
Old October 11th, 2008, 08:53 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
The heroscape link has been listed in that same section for me ever since I first went there looking for heroscape. I believe the last christmas shopping season was the first time I went on hasbrotoyshop.com looking for heroscape and it was there then. It's also been there every time I have gone back since then which has been 30+ times, spread out over that time period. I think you just missed it before.
Ditto. I've seen Heroscape included in that group of toys/games since I started playing a year ago.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News