Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old July 16th, 2011, 12:46 AM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Belgarath's Custom Creations.....Updated 5/18/11

Love the shrooms and the aquarium plants
Old July 16th, 2011, 11:36 AM

belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks!
Old April 5th, 2015, 02:52 PM

belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby!

Here is something new I have been working on. I play a lot of other games too so I have expanded my work into those areas. Here is a cheap dungeon mat I made for RPG's.

Spoiler Alert!
Old April 6th, 2015, 01:58 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Belgarath's Custom Creations.....Updated 4/5/15

Awesome mushrooms and barricades, also what is the mat made out of?, It looks really neat, Wondering if you would consider making one with hexes on it, or if it is just for other games.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old April 6th, 2015, 11:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Awesome mushrooms and barricades, also what is the mat made out of?, It looks really neat, Wondering if you would consider making one with hexes on it, or if it is just for other games.
The mat is a cheap vinyl table cloth. I made a stamp out of foamcore and coated it with paint to stamp the tiles on the cloth. It is really easy to do.
Old April 11th, 2015, 09:33 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I like your jungle terrain. If you look at my customs page I found a bunch of the plants you could use that are identical to the "official" plants. They are dirt cheap and you can grab them on ebay.

Good looking barricades too.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles