Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

View Poll Results: Which map is the most tournament worthy?
The Ford by Parduz 13 15.85%
Dance Steppes by Killometer 18 21.95%
Crack Creek Gate by cmgames 3 3.66%
Sculpture Garden by dok 11 13.41%
Grindgear by scapemage921 2 2.44%
Vigilant by Dignan 20 24.39%
Fort Onundai by Sir Dendrik 12 14.63%
Ruins of Alcorath by MegaSilver 3 3.66%
Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll

Old May 17th, 2011, 09:03 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth
R˙chean's Map Challenge Round 1, Group B - Voting Thread

Please vote for the map that you think is the most suitable for tournament style play.

What is tournament style play? Whatever it means to you!

Please take the time to review the documents before casting your vote. Top 3 advance to the next round.

Contest details

1.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parduz View Post
2.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
Dance Steppes
supports 2 random treasure glyphs
3.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgames View Post
Crack Creek Gate
uses 1 standard glyph, special battlement rules
4.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Sculpture Garden:

Four random treasure glyphs. 27.97 x 23.22 inches. Startzones are a level lower than the adjacent terrain. One startzone is all rock, and the other is all sand, and there is no other visible rock or sand on the map.

Trap: Opportunity charge: Your opponent may immediately take a turn with one hero they control. During this turn, consider all of that hero's special powers to be negated, and that hero's range to be one.
5.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
The glyphs are meant to be Treasure Glyphs, as stated in the PDF.
Grindgear by Scapemage921
6.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignan View Post
Map: Vigilant
Date Uploaded: 5/7/11
Requires: 1 RotV, 1 FotA
7.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Dendrik View Post
8.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Ruins of Alcorath -Requires 1 RotV and 1 Castle set.

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; May 17th, 2011 at 09:27 PM.
Old May 17th, 2011, 10:15 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: R˙chean's Map Challenge Round 1, Group B - Voting Thread

Four way tie for first - exciting stuff.
Old May 17th, 2011, 10:18 PM

BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker

The Ford got my vote. I loved the design and although cramped it seemed like a fun map to play on. Close second was Crack Creek Gate though.
Old May 17th, 2011, 10:36 PM

Robotunit197 knows what's in an order marker Robotunit197 knows what's in an order marker

Dance Steppes takes it for me. I really do like the thoughtful battlement placements, which is something I look for in every FotA map. The Ford comes as a close second, though.
Old May 18th, 2011, 12:13 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Some more votes for mine would be nice.
Old May 20th, 2011, 10:51 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I had to go with Dance Steepes here, but once more alot of good maps. If this is what all the threads are like I'm going to have a headache after I'm done.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games