Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 16th, 2011, 09:41 AM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Energy Drinks

So, yesterday there were articles everywhere on the recent findings of the harmfullness of energy drinks.

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2011/0...-harming-kids/

What's your take on all of this? I for one am pretty disappointed that this is proven, because I like nothing more than drinking a Monster every now and then. However, I've decided to stop drinking them, seeing as the cons far outweigh the pros. I might have one every now and then on a special occasion, but no more buying 4 packs for the morning shifts at work.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General