Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Closed Thread

Old November 5th, 2007, 01:16 AM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
The Official Super Mario Bros. Thread

I've never been too good at any of them, but for some reason, I can't turn down a round of it. I played super Mario Galaxy the other day in GameStop and it looked to me like a Super Mario 64-Super Mario Sunshine hybrid. Looks to be a good game, as it's not completely mini-games, like a lot of the contemporary Wii games are...
Old November 5th, 2007, 01:18 AM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!
I was wondering how long it would take for someone to open one of these officially. I'm glad that you got the sanction to do it. It needed to be done. I am up in the air about Galaxy still, although the demo at gamestop did peak my interest a little...

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...
Old November 5th, 2007, 04:02 AM

Neonexus has disabled reputation
I haven't had the chance to play a demo of this one yet. I will of course be adding this one to my collection though. I decided that when the wii first came out. I'm an avid mario fan and have played the games since super mario brothers 3 came out.
Old November 5th, 2007, 03:05 PM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
I started playing Mario games in '85.

I've enjoyed them all, but after a while I got bored with both SM64 and Sunshine and never finished either game. They went too much into the "you have to find and beat everything to fully enjoy the game" area for me to stick with them. I'm just not into games that are collection emphasized. I don't want to play the same level over and over again just so I can get another doohickey. Instead, I want the game to be so enjoyable that playing the level over again sounds like a fun idea.
Old November 5th, 2007, 03:52 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Ah, Mario... I love's him.

As it was my first console, my first exposure to him was on the SNES, with Super Mario World and Super Mario All-Star. All-Star is still one of my favorite games of the series, because it's four games in one, and the Super Mario World duo (trio? I'm not sure) is a bunch of fun. I actually didn't play the original, with NES graphics and all, until I downloaded it on the Wii...

N64 was good, though I still don't see the love for Super Mario 64. It's a great game, no doubt, but I prefer a lot of other Mario and N64 games to it. Nevertheless, it was good. Super Mario Sunshine... see, Nintendo used the Gamecube as an expirimental console. Cel-Shaded Zelda, First-Person Metroid, and Water-Pack Mario. Some worked, some didn't. I don't agree with the hate for it, but it's definitely the worst of the main console games so far... but still good.

I look forward to Galaxy quite a bit, though my wallet's very, VERY tight right now, so the nearest I can see getting it is for a Birthday present/buying it with Birthday money... so early December, if not Christmas. I'm somewhat hesitant about the controlls, but hey, Miyamoto can make it work. He always has.
Old November 5th, 2007, 04:07 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
The only Mario games I could stand to play beyond the age of 10 was Super Mario Kart. That game was cutthroat and vicious. We used to play that game till all hours of the morning. I always used Bowser.
Old November 5th, 2007, 04:07 PM

dragonfire has disabled reputation
I made one last month people!

My Signature
Old November 5th, 2007, 04:12 PM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uprising
The only Mario games I could stand to play beyond the age of 10 was Super Mario Kart. That game was cutthroat and vicious. We used to play that game till all hours of the morning. I always used Bowser.
That game is a blast. I'm all about battle mode with a group of friends. Any version of Mario Cart in battle mode rocks.
Old November 5th, 2007, 05:00 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire
I made one last month people!
You did, and it had quite a few posts in it. Shouldn't this new one be merged or locked?
Old November 5th, 2007, 05:45 PM

Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker
Technically this one is "Super" and Bros." plus you speciffically mentioned "Galaxy" in the title of yours. That's linkage to Dragonfire's thread.

See Valhalla like never before:
Airborne Elite in the
BYZANTINE CAVE...
Old November 7th, 2007, 07:59 PM

dragonfire has disabled reputation
my thread is better!

My Signature
Old November 8th, 2007, 07:44 AM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
Sorry guys; didn't know DF already had one. Can we get a lock down please?
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games