Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 7th, 2011, 08:01 AM

5ohscaper Woo who?
Re: HS-aholic free heroscape iOS app

I had an issue with 2 units coming up at the same time on my my IPAD and effectively locking the program up. I was looking at the Granite Guardians and when I finished, I clicked on Warden 816. The main screen for the Warden came up but with the Granite Guardians picture and info overlaid over the Warden's right info area. You could click on the Granite Guardians picture which would bring up the large picture and info screen and also minimize it. However it always stayed overlaid and I could never exit back to the army manager. I ended up having to re-install it.

Great Trades: Toad Rocket, Megalofred

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software