Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 18th, 2019, 05:56 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
The Book of Wreck-Gar

The Book of Wreck-Gar

C3G IDW SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE 61
APRIL FOOLS

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Transformers figure from the Reveal the Shield line.
Its model name is Wreck-Gar.

Character Bio -A leader among the Junkions, a strange race of transforming mechanoids that may have some connection to Cybertron, Wreck-Gar has often found himself allied with the Autobots. Despite his confusing manner of speech, consisting mostly of slogans from intercepted Earth television broadcasts, Wreck-Gar's valor and ability to repair injuries using nothing but scrap metal (likely a result of living in a habitat made up of piles of metallic detritus) have made him a valuable asset.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • Base Clarification: Wreck-Gar is a double-based figure.

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:
Outgoing Synergy:Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Last edited by Splash; August 6th, 2022 at 12:57 AM. Reason: png
Old February 18th, 2019, 05:58 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Wreck-Gar - Breathing Period

NAME = WRECK-GAR

SPECIES = JUNKION
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SCRAPPER
PERSONALITY = ABSURD

SIZE/HEIGHT = HUGE 15 (DOUBLE-SPACED)

LIFE = 7

MOVE = 8
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 305

"HAPPY MOTORING!"

Wreck-Gar does not take leaving engagement attacks. When moving normally up levels of height to move onto a space with Wreck-Gar, do not count a space for the first level.

"ELIMINATE EVEN THE TOUGHEST STAINS!"

When attacking an adjacent figure with Wreck-Gar's normal attack, roll 2 additional dice. If Wreck-Gar attacks an opponent's adjacent figure with his normal attack and at least one skull is rolled, he may attack an adjacent figure again. He may continue attacking adjacent figures, rolling 2 fewer attack dice for each subsequent attack, until you fail to roll a skull.

"NINETY DAY WARRANTY!"
Before moving, you may reveal an “X” Order Marker on this card to remove one Wound Marker from the Army Card of an adjacent vehicle, Android, Cybertronian or Junkion. After taking a turn with Wreck-Gar, remove 1 Wound Marker from this Army Card.

SUPER STRENGTH

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Last edited by Zettian Juggernaut; April 2nd, 2019 at 05:31 PM.
Old February 18th, 2019, 05:58 PM
Hard as ice

Comic:
Spoiler Alert!

Figure:
Spoiler Alert!

Background:
Spoiler Alert!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Last edited by Lazy Orang; March 24th, 2019 at 01:58 PM.
Old February 18th, 2019, 06:08 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Dropping the life to 7 would be my first tweak to consider. He's got the healing power in place and I'd like to see the mid-sized transformers at a lower base life then the big transformers. What are you looking at for the price range here?
Old February 18th, 2019, 06:09 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Dropping the life to 7 would be my first tweak to consider. He's got the healing power in place and I'd like to see the mid-sized transformers at a lower base life then the big transformers. What are you looking at for the price range here?
I'm sort of aiming him for the low-300s? I'd like to try to avoid going over 340, 300-330 would be ideal. But then I've never seen the Transformers as being as strong as a lot of people here have, so...

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 18th, 2019, 06:11 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I kinda agree with YK. The healing bit will make him tough to take down already.
Old February 18th, 2019, 06:14 PM
Hard as ice

That's a change I'm happy to make. It's worth remembering that 4 Defence at this price range is pretty terrible, though, but this kind of thing isn't unheard of (Wolverine, Spawn etc.).

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 18th, 2019, 06:26 PM
Hard as ice

One other thing... are we happy with Absurd as the personality here? It fits him better than anything else I can think of, and I know there were plans to use it for the Brotherhood of Nada/Dada. Personally, I have no issues with a bit of funky synergy there, but I don't know those characters anyway so there's only so much I can say on that one.
Definitely want to keep his class as Junkion, though - I feel that's an important bit of theme.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 19th, 2019, 05:28 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

A few thoughts:

A: The current bio isn't super accurate for G1 Cartoon Wreck-Gar, let alone one of the comic book versions. Personally I'd just do some silly talk tv style bio. It sums up the idea and Wreck-Gar doesn't really have a meaningful personality or bio to convey anyway.

B: Wreck-Gar essentially doesn't exist in the American version of Marvel continuity, and he's only in the future timeline stuff in the UK, so I'm not sure if that matters for the publisher bit. I don't think Marvel UK has it's own logo, but IDK for sure.

C: I don't really get what 'important bit of theme' the Uncle Istvan style class is supposed to convey. Mechanically it's just a still-born class that labels him as 'Starlord's bike'. Like couldn't he just be a 'Scavenger' or something? Something that has some remote room to go somewhere? I'd hate for this to set a standard where Bombshell's class is 'Insecticon' or Groove's is 'Protectobot', or Windblade's is 'Camien', or Leozack's 'Breastforce'... etc. (Also, I'd hate to have to follow through on this precedent and make Detritus a 'Junkion' instead of a 'Mercenary' on the incredibly unlikely chance he gets both comic history and figure enough to justify a card). If for some reason the word 'Junkion' just has to be on the card, you could just have it as his species. Junkions' having Cybertronian origins at all is sort of a vague 'ya, that's probably a thing' assumption for most continuities, and either way the whole 'living junk pile' thing seems like it would be enough justification for a different species considering dudes like Daredevil get that just for having bad eye sight.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old February 19th, 2019, 05:47 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I kind of like the idea of Junkion being his species with class that has more re-usability. Not sure how much, if any, synergy will exist for the Cybertronian species though and if it's important for him to get included in it. So far there isn't any on the first two 'leader' cards, but it's being used here in the healing power.
Old February 19th, 2019, 06:07 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Outside of like specifically-the-mad-scientist-version-Shockwave, Jhaxius, IDW Sentinel Prime, Circuit Breaker, and like... Marissa Faireborne and Lord Zarak maybe?.. I'd be kinda hard pressed to think of anyone who could really need (or even justify having at all for the most part) a Cybertronian callout power*. And half of those probably wouldn't consider Wreck-Gar a real Cybertronian.

* Only counting people with a snowball's chance of being made that is, and not like... Robot-Master or what-not.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old February 19th, 2019, 06:22 AM
C3G Landlord

Yeah, that's kind of where I'm at with him but I only know him from the movie. I don't recall him popping up in the Marvel comic books I collected, and I wasn't sure what kind of presence he had in ones I don't own, but I feel like most of the Transformers universe characters we might make cards for don't need to be tied to him. For example, Ratchet might have some Cybertronian Healing/Repair power but then since Wreck-Gar already has a healing power himself he doesn't need it. Any of the human characters really don't need to play well with a guy who never came to Earth.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library