Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old June 16th, 2008, 07:15 PM

Dualahorn knows what's in an order marker Dualahorn knows what's in an order marker
Migol a new character for wave 9?

On page 27 of the Advanced Faq for heroscape it mentions Migol's one shield defense. So I am guessing that Migol is going to be a new character. Probably undead, because the only Migol I know of is the one who has the tomb.

I found out about migol from some one else. Dont know who. So don't credit me for this marvelous discovery.
Old June 16th, 2008, 07:23 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Migol a new character for wave 9?

I wonder if it's a typo and they meant Crixus.

~Aldin, pretty sure Retarius is the one with the net

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old June 16th, 2008, 07:27 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Nope, they mentioned both Crixus and Migol.

I'm assuming this will Migol IV or something, as both Migol II and Migol III are mentioned in the fluff for Migol's Tomb. He'll likely be a Kyrie that fights for Jandar with Flying, One Shield Defense, and some kinda of synergy with the Sentinels.
Old June 16th, 2008, 07:28 PM

hex706f726368 has disabled reputation

Does this hint at a future Migol figure mean we'll see a Orm, Raknar, Mallidon, Zanafor or Thora figure in the near future as well?

Huge thank you to these sponsors of the 2008 Arizona National Heroscape Day
Cavalier Games - House Mouse Games - War Gamers Headquarters - Vixen Tor Games - Wizards of the Coast
Old June 16th, 2008, 07:29 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by hex706f726368 View Post
Does this hint at a future Migol figure mean we'll see a Orm, Raknar, Mallidon, Zanafor or Thora figure in the near future as well?
Well, we already got Kelda (from the Glyph of Kelda), so it's not unlikely that we'll see more Kyrie with names from Glyphs, Expansions, and other bits of fluff.
Old June 16th, 2008, 07:31 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Wave 9 hero pack anyone? Along with Colby the Kyrie Warrior as the GenCon exclusive.
Old June 16th, 2008, 07:42 PM

hex706f726368 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hex706f726368 View Post
Well, we already got Kelda (from the Glyph of Kelda), so it's not unlikely that we'll see more Kyrie with names from Glyphs, Expansions, and other bits of fluff.
So you're saying every 8th wave or so?

Huge thank you to these sponsors of the 2008 Arizona National Heroscape Day
Cavalier Games - House Mouse Games - War Gamers Headquarters - Vixen Tor Games - Wizards of the Coast
Old June 17th, 2008, 11:15 AM

Einar Gen. knows what's in an order marker Einar Gen. knows what's in an order marker

Most likely. What I'd REALLY like to see are dreadguls and... um... (Oh man I'm gonna get killed for saying this...) Crsuaders.
Old June 17th, 2008, 11:23 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Migol is to eventually find out what's in Wave 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dualahorn View Post
On page 27 of the Advanced Faq for heroscape it mentions Migol's one shield defense. So I am guessing that Migol is going to be a new character. Probably undead, because the only Migol I know of is the one who has the tomb.
Sweet little tidbit of info! Thanks for pointing that out.
Old June 17th, 2008, 11:31 AM

Syvaris knows what's in an order marker Syvaris knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy View Post
Wave 9 hero pack anyone? Along with Colby the Kyrie Warrior as the GenCon exclusive.
No Migol will be the exclusive figure not Colby. That would be interesting and the time for foreshadowing is just about right.
Old June 17th, 2008, 11:37 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Einar Gen. View Post
Most likely. What I'd REALLY like to see are dreadguls and... um... (Oh man I'm gonna get killed for saying this...) Crsuaders.
Templars aren't close enough?
Old June 17th, 2008, 11:54 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Naw, you won't get killed. I don't even know what "Crsuaders" are. <grin>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
Templars aren't close enough?
I suspect Templars just aren't close enough to dyslexic Crsuaders. Maybe Tmeplars would be, though.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units