Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old February 1st, 2008, 04:58 PM

Squitter The Spider has disabled reputation
My math teacher

When she saw that I didn't have my homework, she said she would call my mom to make sure I have a "wonderful" weekend.

Old February 1st, 2008, 05:09 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: My math teacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squitter The Spider
When she saw that I didn't have my homework, she said she would call my mom to make sure I have a "wonderful" weekend.
Well, isn't that nice.

Do your homework.

This is the sort of thing that would be perfect in the Hangout.
Old February 1st, 2008, 05:14 PM

Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker
I once forgot my mathhomework... she made me do the next day for partial credit! It's a good think I'm a OK student.

See Valhalla like never before:
Airborne Elite in the
BYZANTINE CAVE...
Old February 1st, 2008, 05:16 PM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!
Dumb *****.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old February 1st, 2008, 05:42 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Good for you teacher, shows she cares.
Old February 1st, 2008, 05:45 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
ParaGoomba Slayer that is uncalled for. Consider yourself warned.
Old February 1st, 2008, 05:47 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Dude, ace is a tennis obsessed, hot-headed cycopath who has a really scary shed in the back of his house that could contain anyhting.

Old February 1st, 2008, 05:48 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I would like to nominate her for TEACHER OF THE YEAR!!!!!
Old February 1st, 2008, 05:57 PM
Ug, a gray man

Eckels knows what's in an order marker Eckels knows what's in an order marker
She's a good teacher. If only we had more like her.

Good Traders: Just_a_Bill, Wind Lane, Steiner, Hilo-scaper, tdavid6
My Latest Maps
Old February 1st, 2008, 05:58 PM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
Do your homework, sillypants.
Old February 1st, 2008, 06:12 PM

Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby!
My teacher would give me detention for nto doing my homework, but I liked going to detention because then I couldn't get picked on so I would do my homework, say i didn't have it, serve my time and then turn it in later

DWARVES!
Old February 1st, 2008, 06:14 PM

AgentX-127 Woo who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars
Dude, ace is a tennis obsessed, hot-headed cycopath who has a really scary shed in the back of his house that could contain anyhting.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General