Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

View Poll Results: Will you be attending Islandscape '09?
Yes, definitely 10 43.48%
Maybe. 2 8.70%
Don't know yet. 5 21.74%
No! 6 26.09%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old July 6th, 2009, 05:44 PM

C. K. Woo who?
Re: Islandscape '09; July 25th, Commack NY. UPDATED!

Thanks all!

I played the Army with Krug, Sgt. Drake SoTM, Thorgrimm, and 2x 10th Foot. I'm not sure if we played but I think we were talking after the tourney for a bit.
Old July 8th, 2009, 10:25 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

No, I guess I didn't play you. Hopefully we can rectify that this year.
Old July 9th, 2009, 12:10 PM

jlh Woo who?

I'll be making the trek from Poughkeepsie, along with The Boy.
Old July 9th, 2009, 12:14 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlh View Post
I'll be making the trek from Poughkeepsie, along with The Boy.

Po-town representing with 5 people.
Old July 11th, 2009, 01:16 AM

C. K. Woo who?

Hopefully Sherman... provided the scheduling Gods and powers that be are on our side.

Glad you and the boy are coming jlh!

Last edited by C. K.; July 11th, 2009 at 01:18 AM. Reason: Conserving posts
Old July 12th, 2009, 12:09 AM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I might be able to come to this... but my ride isn't looking so good at this point!

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.
Old July 12th, 2009, 04:33 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

It appears that I will be able to attend. However, I also would like a ride from the station, if possible. I assume no pre registration is required/possible?

David
Old July 12th, 2009, 09:52 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post
Well met!

It appears that I will be able to attend. However, I also would like a ride from the station, if possible. I assume no pre registration is required/possible?

David
Awesome David..look forward to meeting you...perhaps you and Sherman can arrange to meet up and come in together so you can both be picked up at the same time from the Commack station.

PS if you say "Well met!" to start every sentence that day I may have to slug ya
Old July 12th, 2009, 09:57 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post
Well met!

David
Awesome David..look forward to meeting you...perhaps you and Sherman can arrange to meet up and come in together so you can both be picked up at the same time from the Commack station.

PS if you say "Well met!" to start every sentence that day I may have to slug ya
Well Met!

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.
Old July 12th, 2009, 09:58 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post

Don't worry; thankfully, David doesn't do that in real life.
Old July 13th, 2009, 08:32 AM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

. . . is a greeting. It is unlikely that I would start any, let alone every, sentence with it, unless I knew it was Sherman to whom I spoke. (I did mention my Black Belt in Karate in my profile, I believe.)

In any event, a friend of Chas's, Ken, Chas and I had just started playing on Touney maps to prepare Ken for the Tourney when I was delighted to find out that I would be able to attend! I just emailed Ken that I was going, with the idea that we would travel together. I see no reason why the three of us couldn't meet up for that purpose.

I understand that Onacara will be there. He was kind enough to offer me a bit of floor during the brief moment when I thought I might be able to go to the tourney in Provincetown, not too long ago.

I'm looking forward eagerly to meeting you all.

David
Old July 13th, 2009, 03:35 PM

Tim Sweeney is surprisingly tart

We'll be on Long Island (Hicksville) for an extended weekend visiting family so my 3 oldest sons and I will be there. Look forward to seeing some of you again and meeting the rest of you for the first time.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events