Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old June 15th, 2010, 09:04 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Lexan Mats - Now available from your favorite e-Stores

Just ordered from Cav's eBay (semmknight):
2 Grass
2 Castle/Road
1 Water
1 Lava
1 Marvel/DC Base Stickers

You need Snow/Ice mats!

Edit: They came in and they are awesome! I dis not realize how thin they would be - They are like feathery bookmarks, but totally just as foldable as paper but without creasing. Everyone who wants larger maps without a lot of terrain or wants to make maps quickly needs some!

Last edited by lefton4ya; June 21st, 2010 at 09:55 AM.
Old June 25th, 2010, 04:40 PM

heroscape destroyer Woo who?

u need to make ship to go with the water and sell it on ebay im watching all of them they look sweet and make the ship kinda like a pirates of the carribean like ship thank you
Old January 14th, 2011, 05:52 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

FYI, Miniatures Market now has SHADOW mats available.
Old January 14th, 2011, 06:53 PM

WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby!

I have all. Useful when I go to friends houses.

Loves all Scape

Still hasn't taken his Christmas decorations down.
Old January 14th, 2011, 07:56 PM

Silhan Woo who?

I highly recommend these lexan mats. I own eight of them: water, grass, sand, road, lava, swamp water, shadow, and ice. They really expand the types of maps you can build. The shadow in particular makes a great bottomless pit on top of which you can build islands and bridges.

I recently decided to cut out the borders of mine using scissors so that the edge now follows the hexes. It really improves the visual appeal of the mats and allows you to tile them or overlap them, but it does make them a little prone to tearing if you're not careful.

Cavalier, do you have any plans to do any of the other terrain types: snow, swamp grass, rock, lava field, dungeon, concrete, or asphalt? (Did I miss any?) I guess shadow would work well for asphalt, considering that both are black.
Old January 14th, 2011, 08:04 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

I got the shadow, swamp, and ice maps from MM last week when they had a 5% off code.

I really want the city block map. Do you know when those might be avaliable again?
Old January 15th, 2011, 03:11 AM
C3G Hero

Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I have 2 different city blocks, grass and water. I really should get another couple of different ones, any recommendations?

I would love to see a THIRD city block design, maybe a 'T' intersection with a grass lot? Hmmmm? Maybe even a section of 2-lane road or Freeway would be cool.

Your Lexan Mats are the bee's knee's, Cav!

Silhan, I've toyed with the idea of trimming mine out too, but I always chicken out! Anyone else try this?
Old January 15th, 2011, 09:22 AM

Juniour is surprisingly tart

My friend has a water one, which is really useful because we just build the map right on top of it because water is usually "Level 0" on a map anyways, so the water one is great for us.

These are great Cav! I'm thinking about buying one for my self as well! Keep up the great work!
Old January 15th, 2011, 09:34 AM

Silhan Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garada View Post
Silhan, I've toyed with the idea of trimming mine out too, but I always chicken out! Anyone else try this?
It does take some time--about 1/2 hour per mat--and you have to be careful, especially when cutting the concave angles. What I mean is the angles where the part that you cut away is less than 180 deg. It's at that vertex where the mat would be likely to tear. I haven't torn any yet, but I did some tests on the scraps and I could imagine it happening if I were careless. Before cutting the mats, they were nearly impossible to tear.

The most difficult mat to cut was the road mat because there weren't any lines defining the edges of the hexes. Instead, I just traced with a pencil another mat that I had already trimmed, and then it was pretty easy.

I'm really happy with the result. They look great and fit in really well with the other terrain now. I would definitely do it again.

Last edited by Silhan; January 15th, 2011 at 09:45 AM. Reason: typo
Old January 15th, 2011, 11:44 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Chalk me up as another 'Scaper who loves the Shadow mat.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales