Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 15th, 2012, 12:42 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Spoiler (Design Phase)

Okay, class is figured out! Bat Grapple figured out! On to Crime Spoiler.

Bats and Johnny (I think) want to get rid of the negative aspect of it, saying that a low power hero adjacent to criminals is negative enough.

Any other opinions? I think the extra negative is thematic, but being that close would mean she's in over her head, too, so I'm fine with either way.
Old May 15th, 2012, 12:54 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Alfred/Gordon/Robin synergies (through Vigilante) make a lot more sense to me than Marvel Knights/JSA synergies (through Crime Fighter). So I still think it's a poor fit here, and prefer Vigilante or Interloper, personally. But it's not a big enough deal for me to hijack this thread over.

For Crime Spoiler, she's lucky to survive engagement until the end of the round most of the time, with 4 life and 4 defense.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 15th, 2012, 12:57 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Alfred can still heal her, and she still has bonding with Robin. Nobody liked the Gordon synergy with her, anyway, so I think it checks out.
Old May 15th, 2012, 12:58 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Fair enough.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 15th, 2012, 01:04 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Crime Fighter works for me.

On the Negative aspect of Crime Spoiler, with only 4 life, when she loses Initiative, she'll take an automatic wound and then likely be attacked at least once. If she's not at full-life, putting an OM on her would be very risky.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old May 15th, 2012, 01:07 PM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
Crime Fighter works for me.

On the Negative aspect of Crime Spoiler, with only 4 life, when she loses Initiative, she'll take an automatic wound and then likely be attacked at least once. If she's not at full-life, putting an OM on her would be very risky.
That's true, initiative switch can be nasty.
Old May 15th, 2012, 03:05 PM

puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby!

I sorta liked "Amateur" for the class. Or is this settled now?

Or perhaps:

Tyro
Dilettante
Neophyte?

Man. I'm a mess with my editing...

Last edited by puzzlemonkey; May 15th, 2012 at 03:11 PM.
Old May 15th, 2012, 05:16 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I do not like Crime-Fighter as the class here. She wouldn't be working with Luke Cage and she's not known to work with the JSA. With Griffin's logic, almost every Hero would have the class of Crime-Fighter and I don't agree with that. She should be working with Robin the best, hence he bonding power. So I'd support a class like Amateur or Delinquent like Bats suggested.

As for Crime Spoiler, I say drop the negative aspect, she's already engaged with a Crime Lord, if she loses initiative, there's a good chance she'll get wounded anyways.
Old May 15th, 2012, 05:18 PM

Amateur really does feel about right for that point in the character's career. Since she's not really welcomed by anyone in the crime fighting biz at this point, it also makes sense for her to have no real synergies outside of her Sidekick bonding power.

Old May 15th, 2012, 06:04 PM
...has moist legs

We'll drop the negative aspect of Crime Spoiler! I want to see Griff's feedback about the class again.

Other then that, I think we're about set.
Old May 15th, 2012, 06:10 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I'm feeling more and more flexible on class. Crime Fighter, Sidekick, Interloper... all work. I mean, yeah, she's not really in with the Crime Fighter "faction," but she IS a Crime Fighter, and weird synergies are a definite part of the franchise. Would Spoiler be hanging out with Luke Cage and Spider-Man? Probably not... but would Robin run with the Punisher? I think Spoiler fits in more with Spider-Girl than those two together.

Is she TECHNICALLY a Sidekick? No. Does she hang out with Sidekicks and fit in with their group? Yeah! She's a "junior hero" within a larger group framework... she's as much as Sidekick as Jubilee if you ask me.

Is she a member of the Outsiders? No. Is she an Interloper that interferes without being asked? Definitely. Would is be necessarily wrong for her to hang out with the Outsiders? I don't think so at all... they are, of course, a team of Batman-trained junior heroes. Sounds like a fun fit to me.

Vigilante is my only real holdup because I don't think it works mechanically OR flavorfully - but otherwise I'm good with whatever the LD and the group consensus is.
Old May 15th, 2012, 06:47 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

My opinion on class is the same, but to help narrow things down for finalization, I won't go along with Vigilante, and though I think Crime Fighter is best (comparing her as a Crime Fighter to all other heroes is not a good comparison Tickle, because this chick works in Gotham fighting crime - heck, she even has a power called CRIME SPOILER ), I would be happy with Interloper or Amateur, or something along those lines.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library