Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old January 7th, 2012, 07:53 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!
Re: Heroscape's Very First ONLINE Tournament!

EDIT
The CEE and I have completed our game.

Players: The CEE vs. Son of Arathorn
Won: The CEE
Lost: Son of Arathorn
Game Name: 4f08be39bad921325973049.html
and the link to the googledocs.
https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1...J34/edit?pli=1

Now, this game had a lot of mistakes on my part. And I mean, a lot. We began the game by each of our Brunaks carrying Hawthorne and Raelin out, respectively. I assembled half of my orcs behind towers and a triple-hex rock piece in preparation for storming the road to my left. The CEE began moving out his 10th, keeping some within Raelin's Aura and sending some to capture the height. Three of them failed to kill Ornak, from height. In the second round, The Hawthorne/Brunak combo charged the high ground, only managing to kill one soldier, the others being inside Raelin's protection. Here was my first mistake. I had initially withdrawn Ornak behind the orc wall near the rocks, but now I diverted a couple orcs and Ornak to try killing those pesky 10th on height. They couldn't do it and I ended up committing the orcs I was going to use to flank the CEE's position to assault 10th Reg, on height, protected by Raelin. Stupid, I know. At about this time, the CEE captured the glyph of Wannok. 10th were sent down the avenue on my right, and I didn't have the resources to dispatch them, as Sir Hawthorne soon perished by the Brit's hands. Brunak whiffed a couple times, killing him. So began a stalemate on the high ground. For a time, it seemed that I might hold and push the 10th back, but midway through the 3rd round I think it was, I stopped rolling shields. That's it. I whiffed on the cast majority of my defense rolls, whereas I had been doing average before. Between crap defense, the 10th, and Wannok ever round, Isamu, half my orcs, and Ornak died. So by the endgame, I had 5 orcs to work with. Granted, they put up a fight, as I began to roll shields again. I managed to destroy exactly 2 squads of soldiers, and wound Raelin twice. But they ultimately ended up biting the dust to Wait Then Fire. I killed 182 points, and lost my entire force. Maybe it was the dice, maybe it was the tactics used, maybe I'm just a bad player. I don't know. The CEE played this just right, establishing a core and working it so I couldn't move my heavy hitters forward (not that it mattered, they couldn't roll crap for attacks) without risking disengagement attacks. In the end, numbers and superior strategy won it. Congratulations to The CEE, it was a pleasure to play against you.

Last edited by Son of Arathorn; January 7th, 2012 at 10:17 PM. Reason: Posting of Battle Report.
Old January 7th, 2012, 10:08 PM

Megapower999 knows what's in an order marker Megapower999 knows what's in an order marker

Spying on you? Give me a break, you're the one who posted the link.
And i never actually left, my i-pod was screwing up. So may i please be the first to announce that the winner is.........

Tourney History: 1-8, 3468 points slain.
Old January 7th, 2012, 10:12 PM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megapower999 View Post
Spying on you? Give me a break, you're the one who posted the link.
And i never actually left, my i-pod was screwing up. So may i please be the first to announce that the winner is.........
Don't take any offense Megapower999, we were just surprised to see that you were watching. If you want to announce the winner, go ahead. I hope you enjoyed reading along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn
Congratulations to The CEE, it was a pleasure to play against you.
As were you. You were a very agreeable and pleasant person to play with, especially with your witty banter and trash-talk. I'm sorry the dice prevented us from having a closer game.

Last edited by The CEE; January 7th, 2012 at 10:31 PM.
Old January 7th, 2012, 10:30 PM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!

Whoops, double post.
Old January 8th, 2012, 09:48 AM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
establishing a core and working it so I couldn't move my heavy hitters forward without risking disengagement attacks.
Orcs have disengage.

Nice report. Good luck in your next match. Congrats CEE.
Old January 8th, 2012, 10:43 AM

Charr21 Woo who?

Lefton4ya and I should be fighting around 3pm EST. More info will come around this time.

The best thing to say when your best unit has been destroyed:

What is this?
Old January 8th, 2012, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
establishing a core and working it so I couldn't move my heavy hitters forward without risking disengagement attacks.
Orcs have disengage.

Nice report. Good luck in your next match. Congrats CEE.
By heavy hitters Son of Arathorn was referring to Brunak and Sir Hawthorne. He took full advantage of the heavy gruts' ability to disengage throughout the game.
Old January 8th, 2012, 04:01 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

I am ready to face Charr21, playing in a few minutes.
Googledocs
4f09f342d0e131326052162.html
Old January 8th, 2012, 04:16 PM

bamoguy knows what's in an order marker bamoguy knows what's in an order marker bamoguy knows what's in an order marker

AP US homework, Cape Cod potato chips, and a Heroscape game to watch...not a bad Sunday afternoon.

Play Minecraft or video games? Check out Blu.Dot Productions on Youtube
Play 40K? Check out Bamogames on Youtube
Old January 8th, 2012, 07:13 PM

AwesomeJ-AD2011 Woo who?

Sorry guys, but we will be playing tomorrow. Time zones were screwing with me again :'(
Old January 8th, 2012, 07:20 PM

Charr21 Woo who?

Players: Charr21 vs. Lefton4ya
Won: Lefton4ya
Lost: Charr21
Game Name: 4f09f342d0e131326052162.html

There were just way too many people. I couldn't keep track of the squads Lefton4ya had 1 squad of 10th and 1 extra 10th and Sam Brown full life. Good luck to whoever goes against this army!

The best thing to say when your best unit has been destroyed:

What is this?
Old January 8th, 2012, 07:25 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

what do you mean extra 10th?

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events