Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Old May 4th, 2009, 08:52 AM
Sandy 7-Up

RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Offical Heroclix Discussion Theard

Quote:
Originally Posted by THeHivelordOfTHEmarro View Post
I just got into heroclix a few days ago so I thought about making a thread on it. so far all i got is 3-booster pack the starter set and fin fang foom.
I've quit playing, but I used to be really into it. I've got a bunch of pieces if you or anyone want to trade for them.
Old May 21st, 2009, 05:49 PM
C3G Hero

Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archiver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post
Wait, it doesn't exist just to make Heroscape customs?
What figures do you guys like best for heroscape customs?
All of them.
Old June 11th, 2009, 09:48 AM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

I just got a bunch of boosters from the Marvel Heroclix "Universe" series, and they're pretty cool. I bought a bunch of HS bases from Just_a_Bill to make some Marvel/Scape figures...should be interesting.

I have a bunch of duplicates, if you're interested...anyone? Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old June 11th, 2009, 10:39 AM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

This is a little late, but:

Even if the game's company quits making the game and expansions, it doesn't mean you can't play the game before. I haven't purchased any expansions for Carcassone, yet I play it often. If Rio Grande games went under it wouldn't mean squat to me really. I can still play it.

So what if Wizkids bites the dust. Plenty of people own tons of merchandise and can play it all they want. Same thing goes for Heroscape when they stop releasing expansions. That doesn't mean we all have to get rid of it.
Old June 11th, 2009, 11:01 AM
Sandy 7-Up

RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Migraine View Post
Same thing goes for Heroscape when they stop releasing expansions. That doesn't mean we all have to get rid of it.
Good grief! You said "when!" You meant to say if! As in "Same thing goes for Heroscape if they stop releasing expansions."

We're doomed. One little slip like that could cause the Great Heroscape Pumpkin to pass you by.

Sorry. Lost my mind for a moment.

Old June 11th, 2009, 11:02 AM

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by RabSheila View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Migraine View Post
Same thing goes for Heroscape when they stop releasing expansions. That doesn't mean we all have to get rid of it.
If! You mean to say if! As in "Same thing goes for Heroscape if they stop releasing expansions."

Sorry. Lost my mind for a moment.
I didn't say it was going to be any time soon, but they will eventually stop making waves some day.
Old July 12th, 2009, 05:29 PM

wbdhoc knows what's in an order marker wbdhoc knows what's in an order marker

Three pieces of advice for the player new to "the other white meat" of plasti-crack:

1. Join Heroclix Realms. Doing so will allow you to search for units using their database and read strategy articles, download key documents and listen to podcasts (not as good as heroscapers but none too shabby) online. Membership is free and will get you far in the hobby.

2. Download Heroclix Realm's copy of all the feats and battle conditions. Why? Because with some cereal boxes, an exacto (sp) knife and spray glue you can proxy all the cardboard and not have to purchase scads of boosters. Feats and battlefield conditions add "luster" to a collection and will keep you playing the same units without losing overall interest.

3. Shop Troll and Toad or another miniature online outlet for great deals. By using HCRealms unit database, you can locate common or uncommon four and five star units to purchase for pennies (most common units go for 0.89 and are worth the shipping if you buy more than ten figures at a time). Don't worry about "restricted" and "unresticted" when choosing units. As of this writing Heroclix is still a zombie game so casual play is your utmost priority.

BANJO WILL GET YOU THROUGH THE TIMES WITH NO MONEY. MONEY CAN'T GET YOU THROUGH THE TIMES WITH NO BANJO.
Old October 5th, 2009, 06:21 PM

THeHivelordOfTHEmarro has disabled reputation

there starting to make marvel heroclix again

LONG LIVE 'SCAPE'!
Old October 5th, 2009, 07:32 PM

Quote:
there starting to make marvel heroclix again
True dat.
Old October 5th, 2009, 07:42 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
there starting to make marvel heroScape again
Fixed.

...Oh, wait...

Old October 6th, 2009, 04:16 AM

Gabbi is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by wbdhoc View Post
CUT
4) you should get BattlePlanner: download main program and HeroClix module here: http://www.battleplanner.com/
it's shareware, but unregistered version only lacks the ability to save collections and armies.
you can search miniatures filtering them by any parameter (point cost, value on any specific trait, abilities, expansion, rarity, etc...) and, if you pay for the full version, manage your collection and trades.
plus, it has modules for lots of games (though in recent times updates were less frequent, and some of the newer games (WoW and MonPoc, for instance) aren't available)...
but there's an editing tool, for the ones that should try to create their own game modules.
Old October 31st, 2010, 11:34 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Does anyone still play this? I just got Brightest Day and love the game!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games