Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 20th, 2008, 04:30 AM

outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby!
What got you into Heroscape?

I don't know if this topic has been made... I've searched but nothing really came up. soooooo....what was it? I'll go first, I haven't played a board game since I was about 10, and it was Monopoly, but last X-mas we received some game called Pirateology. It wasn't great at all but it had something about it that my ps2 didn't, live social interaction with a real person playing with you at the other end.That opened up a whole new perspective for me, so I decided to explore a bit more about board games at this wonderful site called boardgamegeeks.com...(I'm sure most of you have been there.) which led me to Heroscape, it looked really cool. it's not everyday you see an alien with a fire breathing dragon on the box. So, after I read a bunch of reviews and browsed a bunch of pics,I knew I had to buy it. And then I was led here! The rest is history.
So what's your story?

my collection so far:
4 rotv sets
2 sotm sets
3 vw sets
1 tt
4 rttff sets
2 fota sets
every expansion except wave 1,and 2 (man, I wish I had Krug!)

SCAPE OR DIE!
Great transactions with: Cavalier,Jim,rudyvalentine,Hilo Scaper,land.scape,Lord Pyre,Cosmo,Hogg,TheSilverSurfer,lefton4ya,Superfrog wargamingaddict87...

Last edited by outforblood; June 11th, 2008 at 11:21 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion