Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old October 2nd, 2008, 11:08 PM

Einar Gen. knows what's in an order marker Einar Gen. knows what's in an order marker
Re: Heroscape Alignment Posters

Nice job! Kato Katsuro: "Without logic, all is chaos." Not much for a first try...
Old October 2nd, 2008, 11:11 PM
I'm Heroscape's Birthbuddy

Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadom View Post
Nilfheim: Chaotic Good
With great power comes great freedom. With great freedom, even the powers of Hell can be frozen.

They're not much, but just figured I'd try to contribute to the conversation.
Ooh, I got chills. Consider that one done. I even had his pic sitting in my folder, waiting to be done. Thanks, Nadom!
You're welcome! "Chills" seem to be appropriate for Nilfheim.
Old October 2nd, 2008, 11:39 PM

Akralon has disabled reputation

These are really good, PK. I really enjoyed them. And I know exactly what you're talking about as far as alignments go.

One thing: I would've thought Sullivan would be more on the lawful side, seeing as how he was a lawman to begin with.

Keep 'em coming. Include some Marvel, too. As you've got the undisputed champion story of the marvelscape era.
Old October 3rd, 2008, 01:24 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akralon View Post
These are really good, PK. I really enjoyed them. And I know exactly what you're talking about as far as alignments go.

One thing: I would've thought Sullivan would be more on the lawful side, seeing as how he was a lawman to begin with.

Keep 'em coming. Include some Marvel, too. As you've got the undisputed champion story of the marvelscape era.
This is mostly how they seem to me. I'm trying to keep a balance between my personal views and what we know about these people. That being said, I thought that maybe the reason that he became a lawman is that the "law" as it existed didn't work as it should. But now that I'm thinking about it, that would make him more dedicated to his personal law...thereby being Lawful. Hmm. I'll probably change it later on.

Anyway, he's one for you, Akralon.

I'd use Nadom's one about Master Woo, but I can't find a nice enough hi-quality picture of him. Anyone hook a 'Scaper up?
Old October 3rd, 2008, 02:16 PM

Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby!

Ha! Munthor is great! Very good job on Nilfhiem too! That quote is perfect for him. Are you able to do squads too?

It's not whether you win or lose. It's having the 4th Massachusetts Line that counts!
I see nothing, I hear nothing, and I know NOTHING!--Sgt. Shultz, Hogan's Heroes
My custom terrain
Old October 3rd, 2008, 06:41 PM

Akralon has disabled reputation

That's friggin awesome!
Old October 3rd, 2008, 08:42 PM

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jandarforever View Post
Are you able to do squads too?
I'm able, yes, but I didn't think that they would work as well as the heroes. But if you have any ideas, please tell me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akralon View Post
That's friggin awesome!
Thanks! I'm just sorry that I don't have the skills to change the Sentinel in any other way than making his pants grey.
Old October 3rd, 2008, 11:56 PM

Shermif knows what's in an order marker Shermif knows what's in an order marker

Thanks to your work, Pumpkin King, I finally understand Grungebob's signature!
I am eternally grateful.
Old October 4th, 2008, 09:52 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post

OH THAT'S SO SWEET! The Saxon Oath of Fealty (which I only know from Civ IV but still)? The most awesomest Marcus thing EVER?

Can't wait to see more.
Old October 4th, 2008, 10:04 AM

DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby!

Awesome. What a fun topic.

I love your new Lawful good statements. Wasn't crazy about the veryn first one but the new ones really capture it.

I also love seeing the various stages of moral development you put for the Soulborgs.

Great post!
Old October 4th, 2008, 10:17 AM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

I like these, nice work! On a side note, is anyone else wondering why they went and simplified the alignments so much in 4th Edition? I think it's down to just 5 now. Lawful Good, Good, Unaligned, Evil, Chaotic Evil. Needlessly simplified.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old October 4th, 2008, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
OH THAT'S SO SWEET! The Saxon Oath of Fealty (which I only know from Civ IV but still)? The most awesomest Marcus thing EVER?

Can't wait to see more.
Dude, that's exactly where I got it! I was looking all around for a quote or something to put in for Denrick, and the Saxon Oath of Fealty popped up when I researched Feudalism in Civ IV, and I thought "Perfect!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrRansom View Post
Awesome. What a fun topic.

I love your new Lawful good statements. Wasn't crazy about the veryn first one but the new ones really capture it.

I also love seeing the various stages of moral development you put for the Soulborgs.

Great post!
The first one was just sort of something I thought Dupius would say. The fact that it was the only example of Lawful Good is purely coincidental.

I have Q10's as my desktop right now. It's probably my favorite so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexik View Post
I like these, nice work! On a side note, is anyone else wondering why they went and simplified the alignments so much in 4th Edition? I think it's down to just 5 now. Lawful Good, Good, Unaligned, Evil, Chaotic Evil. Needlessly simplified.
I haven't played DnD in forever, but I saw the new rules for 4th edition, and yeah, I agree. It makes for less interesting characters, in the end.

Here's Major X17.

I just now realized that it rhymes. Not intentional, I can assure you.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction