Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 16th, 2019, 10:09 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Six-Gun Gorilla (PUBLIC PLAYTESTING)

Thanks a bunch for the tests YK! We'll be sure to keep an eye on his cost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Should his SI be O'Neil? That's apparently his name in the story that Johnny posted (Of which I read about 3 paragraphs, and the very end )
Actually, that is a very interesting question. They are very different characters but at the end of the comic you learn that Six-Gun is actually just a plot point in the mind of the main character. A plot point that was based on a character in a book the protaganist had read during his time as a librarian.
Old December 17th, 2019, 11:00 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

That sounds complicated. I defer to your judgement.

I have one test down. The next should be done hopefully wednesday!
Old December 20th, 2019, 10:23 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Sorry about the delay! Kids have been sick and clingy the last two days. I'll try to finish tonight or tomorrow!
Old December 20th, 2019, 08:43 PM

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Sorry about the delay! Kids have been sick and clingy the last two days. I'll try to finish tonight or tomorrow!
No worries at all! I know what sick kids is like, I wish you guys a quick recovery.
Old December 20th, 2019, 10:56 PM
...has moist legs

Here you go. Fun figure, love the SA!

Quote:
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: SIX-GUN GORILLA

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units:

6-Gun, Robot, Blob (600)
Vs.
Batman (I), Batwoman (Flashbang, Grapple), Robin (Tim), Robin (Dick) (600)

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units:

6-Gun, Solovar, Gorilla City Warriors x3, Igor (995)
Vs.
X-Men

Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY:
His guns are super fun, decently swingy but they feel really nice. He has a massive 6 attack if you want that bit of reliability. He feels a bit too good, in my opinion. I think going up 20 points or so would be better. The gorilla army I played in my second game was BRUTAL, and with 6-Gun leading the charge, along with Solovar’s boost, the X-Men could not keep up with their momentum. And while most of the squads died, Solovar is a decent clean up figure himself, and he was unscathed.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT:
In general I love him. He’s a decent solid bruiser with very durable stats, making him a very “safe” feeling figure. Again, he feels a bit TOO safe at 230, but especially when you put him in a gorilla army. The additional move and attack makes him scary. Very cool and fun to play though.

Old December 21st, 2019, 01:20 PM

Thanks for the tests! So it seems 250 is probably a safer cost @Lord Pyre , @Yodaking ?
Old December 21st, 2019, 03:09 PM
...has moist legs

Yeah, 230 seems good in general, but him with Solovar and the warriors is really good, so 250 would break that up.
Old December 21st, 2019, 03:25 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, with Pyre's tests confirming my own experience I would for sure say bump up the points by 20 if not making any changes. If you are hesitating to go higher on points, then dropping life or defense would be my suggestion. Not sure if that would be enough though, as with the GCW bonding screen you can prevent him from being attacked at all for a while.
Old December 21st, 2019, 05:29 PM

I'm fine with 250, it gives the Simians a good ranged option. If there are no competitve concerns I propose a vote for final editing.

EDIT* Whoops, we probably want another set of tests. I'm fine moving on but I imagine others will want to make sure 250 isn't too expensive.
Old December 21st, 2019, 05:35 PM
...has moist legs

I'm fine with just moving at 250. It's not a mechanically complicated design by any means.
Old December 21st, 2019, 06:24 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'd feel better about voting after we see him lose a game, he's 4-0 @230. 250 may indeed bring him into balance, but I'd feel better about voting if we had a set of tests where he lost at least once. If he wins twice at 250, I'd start to wonder if the price shouldn't go higher depending on how close the wins were.
Old December 22nd, 2019, 12:25 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Would rather see a stat adjustment. Should he really be a 250+ point figure?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library