Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 16th, 2022, 01:07 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: This is how Avalon Hill Heroscape succeeds

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMIS View Post
How to succeed? It's simple. Have painted miniatures.
Bah, I sincerely hope that's not entirely true. I love my non-painted AotP and the non-paint was hardly an inconvenience (to me) for AoA. IMO the largest issue with the offering was lack of tiers/price of the only tier.

If it saves ~10% on the price tag, I'll take unpainted probably every time as long as the figures are still made of the colored material to denote their general.

Should there have been a tiered offering of painted versus unpainted? Maybe.... Tough to please everyone when Heroscape has been on hiatus for so long and it seems many of us have veered onto our own paths for what we want out of Heroscape.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion