Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 21st, 2015, 10:57 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Meggan (Meggan Puceanu) (Design Phase)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
I think V was planning to get the Initial here while I work on Waller.
Yep, I already started planning out games and I'll hopefully have it done within the next few days.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old August 21st, 2015, 02:48 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

I can get some done as soon as it goes up.
Old August 22nd, 2015, 12:57 AM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Edit: Nvm, found my answer.
Old August 22nd, 2015, 01:16 AM

How would it work if Meggan copied a power such as Poison Ivy's Pheromone Seduction 17? If she successfully took control of an enemy figure, once she loses the power after her turn, would the figure go back to the opponent? If not, would the figure go back when she's destroyed, even though she no longer has a power that states that?
Old August 22nd, 2015, 01:19 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Already Beat Ya To It

When I queried dok about it he said that the figure would return. Think of it like this. Poison Ivy or Purple Man state that as long as they are within X spaces of them it works. Meggan takes the power and so now it becomes within X spaces of Meggan. However, she loses that power after her turn is done. There is now nothing keeping that figure under your control.

~Dysole, informationally
Old August 22nd, 2015, 01:35 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Purple Man has that X spaces restriction, but Poison Ivy doesn't:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheromone Seduction 17
Before moving, you may choose a Unique Hero figure within 2 spaces of Poison Ivy. Roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 17 or higher, take control of the chosen figure and that figure's Army Card and remove any Order Markers on that Army Card. If Poison Ivy is destroyed, control of all Pheromone Seduced Hero figures returns to the players who controlled the Hero figures before they became Pheromone Seduced.
The X spaces is only a restriction on the ability to attempt the roll to begin with, not to retain control.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 22nd, 2015, 10:20 AM

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Yeah, there's nothing in the text to imply a figure would switch back when Meggan loses the power. Its the same if Ivy gets negated after Seducing a figure; the figure wouldn't switch back automatically, and in fact wouldn't switch back once she's destroyed because the power that made that happen no longer exists.

I'd actually argue the same for Purple Man. Pheromone Control tells you to check to see if the figure is no longer within range at the start of the turn, but by the time the next turn starts, Meggan will no longer have the power and therefore no power text is telling you to switch them back.

At least, that's how I'd rule it (and if we go with something different, the game I ran with Poison Ivy yesterday isn't going to be of much use ).

Old August 22nd, 2015, 11:53 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, I thought I would disagree with the Purple Man ruling, but looking at the power text, I think you're right, Viegon. Both powers would end up being permanent control situations, IMO.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 22nd, 2015, 12:08 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I agree with that ruling as well.
Old August 22nd, 2015, 04:32 PM

Alright, I got four games in for her Initial. I skipped on the Hero and Squad tests because they don't offer anything useful for Meggan (the whole point of her is synergy, so games without it doesn't help). There were some other builds I was interested in running, but I didn't want to hold her up so I figured I'd go ahead and post these and we could go from there.

It's worth noting that luck was pretty lopsided in these games; for the first two the dice favored Meggan's team for sure, while in the third the Mutants had some of the most absurdly good luck I've seen. The fourth game was pretty balanced for luck.

C3G INITIAL PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Meggan

Army Test
Map: Conflict Chernobyl (no glyphs or special rules)
Units: Meggan, Magneto (II), Destiny, Professor X, Sage, Jean Grey (1,210 points) VS Mister Fantastic, Invisible Woman, The Thing, Human Torch (Johnny), Aurora (1,200 points)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Meggan, Batman (II), Robin (Damian), Robin (Dick), Valkyrie, Sage (1,160 points) VS Hand Ninja x5, Gamora, Lady Deathstrike, Lady Shiva (1,150 points)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Meggan, Destiny, Sage, Poison Ivy, Robot, Doctor Light (1,000 points) VS Professor X, Silver Samurai, Cyclops, Marrow, Harpoon (1,000 points)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Meggan, Destiny, Sage, Poison Ivy, Robot, Doctor Light (1,000 points) VS Professor X, Silver Samurai, Cyclops, Marrow, Harpoon (1,000 points)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Meggan seems pretty balanced to me. There are some really powerful combos you can build around her, but most of them are very expensive and hard to set up, and Meggan herself is relying on 20-sided die rolls; plus, she’s pretty fragile, so unless you back her up with defensive figures, your opponent can often wreck any of those strategies by taking her out. I wouldn’t mind seeing her cost come up 10-20 points to play it safe though.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Meggan is pretty awesome. She is so flexible, you can toss her into pretty much any build, and you can attempt to make some pretty crazy fun armies with her as a center-piece too. When everything falls into place and she gets to pull off a super turn it’s just so much fun, but her low stats and D20 reliance keeps that from happening very often. Overall, from me.

Old August 22nd, 2015, 06:42 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I see Sage was in every one of her armies and Destiny in 3 of the 4. If the three of them are always going to be together we should consider raising her d20 roll. I'd rather see us try and figure out a way to make is so easy for her to work with Destiny though. 55 points for +3 to your d20 roll, and Meggan can copy all of the d20 roll powers, is a auto draft. I don't get very excited about creating a mandatory two figure team in C3G that is not traditionally associated with one another in the comic books. Maybe have her copy either the class or species to start the game but not both, then make her a Neuri instead of a mutant. Then she can become a mutant or an outcast for the entire game but not be both a mutant and an outcast at the same time without Magneto II also in tow.
Old August 22nd, 2015, 08:09 PM

I wouldn't personally raise the d20 roll. Destiny can be killed, and it's already difficult for her to copy a power, go use it, then potentially have to spend a turn just to get back into position to attempt again. I'd say a point increase of 10 is fine, but anything more and you're risking making her too swingy for her own point value to even make her worth drafting. She also has 4 life and defense, so for her point value with no defensive abilities, she's not necessarily a giant threat that can't be stopped.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library