Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old July 28th, 2018, 03:36 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: IAmBatman's Design Workshop

Interesting. Sounds like an Event Hero that should start off the map, empowering his minions somehow, and have to be summoned on, where he has nasty stats. But then he can also see his army get wiped out before he ever gets into play.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 28th, 2018, 03:36 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

ARGENT ADEPT
ANTHONY DRAKE

SUPERHUMAN
UNIQUE HERO
WARDEN
FOCUSED
MEDIUM 5

LIFE 5
MOVE 4
RANGE 4
ATTACK 3
DEFENSE 3

HARMONY

Instead of moving and attacking with Argent Adept, you may remove one Wound Marker from this card and take a turn with a Unique Superhuman or Warden Hero you control. After using Harmony, you may not take any additional turns with other figures you control, except by using this special power.

MELODY
Instead of attacking with Argent Adept, choose up to two figures within 4 clear sight spaces. For each chosen figure, either inflict one automatic wound on that figure, or remove one Wound Marker from that figure’s Army Card.

RHYTHM
Instead of attacking with Argent Adept, you may move up to two other Unique Superhuman Heroes you control up to 4 spaces each. Figures moved this way do not take any leaving engagement attacks

ARCANE CADENCE
Once per round, after taking a turn with Argent Adept, you may place two Wound Markers on this card and take an additional turn with Argent Adept.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by IAmBatman; March 22nd, 2019 at 11:20 AM.
Old July 28th, 2018, 03:39 PM

TEMPEST
M’KK DALL’TON

MAERYNIAN
UNIQUE HERO
WARDEN
BOLD
MEDIUM 4

5 LIFE
MOVE 5
RANGE 6
ATTACK 5
DEFENSE 5

CLEANSING DOWNPOUR
Instead of attacking with Tempest, you may roll 3 combat dice, one at a time, for each figure you control within three spaces of Tempest. For each shield you roll, remove one wound from the affected figure’s card.

GRIEVOUS HAILSTORM
Before attacking with Tempest’s normal attack, you may subtract three from his Attack Number for the remainder of the turn. If you do, when he attacks, he may attack each enemy figure within three clear sight spaces.

GENE-BOUND SHACKLES
When Tempest targets an enemy figure for his normal attack, if that figure has the most remaining Life in its Army, Tempest rolls 2 additional attack dice.

SUPER STRENGTH

Last edited by IAmBatman; March 21st, 2019 at 11:34 PM.
Old July 28th, 2018, 03:39 PM

FANATIC
HELENA

VESSEL
UNIQUE HERO
WARDEN
PIOUS
MEDIUM 5

LIFE 6
MOVE 5
RANGE 1
ATTACK 6
DEFENSE 4

DIVINE FOCUS
After you reveal a numbered Order Marker on any card you control, you may place one Wound Marker on this card. If you do, choose a figure engaged with Fanatic. The chosen figure receives one automatic wound.

WRATHFUL RETRIBUTION SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 5 + Special
Before using this special attack, you must remove two unrevealed Order Markers from this card. Add X dice to the attack, where X is the number of Wound Markers on this card.

AEGIS OF RESURRECTION
Add one automatic shield to Fanatic’s defense. If Fanatic would be destroyed, you may instead remove all but 2 Wound Markers from this card. If you do, you may no longer use this special power for the remainder of the game.

SUPER STRENGTH
FLYING

Last edited by IAmBatman; March 21st, 2019 at 11:26 PM.
Old July 28th, 2018, 05:15 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
I haven't read a whole lot of Dormammu stuff, but he has been in 3 or 4 series I read and I've looked him up before because I think he has a cool look.

Anyway, the main things that I think of with Dormammu are:

- He can't enter our plane of the multiverse willy-nilly and has to do some kind of trickery to get here, which is a big part of why he empowers evil wizards and such.
- He is insanely arrogant. Like he loses so many times because even with all the power, resources, and planning skills he has, he'll still fumble the ball at the last minute because he just has to beat Dr. Strange in a martial arts contest or he just has to preemptively attack one of the few beings more powerful than him because they might have randomly picked today as 'help Dr. Strange for no reason' day.

So it would be cool to incorporate some of that into the design in some way, I'd have to think on the how.
Yeah, I think those would be my main notes on Dormammu as well. That, and the Hell Lord class.
Old July 28th, 2018, 05:37 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Also I guess worth noting that Big D starting off the battlefield would give the Doctor Strange II design I’ve been kicking around some interaction with him. Everyone else has to go after the pawns, but Strange can take the fight to him kinda deal. Would be kinda cool I’d say.

I like the Multiverse guys, particularly Haka, only thing that concerns me after my first glance is the number of generic stat boosts and autowounds they’re dolling out since that stuff gets a little tricky once it starts stacking up. A think most of them probably wouldn’t need more than just some number tweaking though.

Looking at the game’s webpage, it seems like they’d be fairly easy figures to find repaint/mod fodder for.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old July 28th, 2018, 06:05 PM

Interesting. I'd probably never be committed enough to actually run with them, but I'm having fun figuring out what conversions of the Sentinels would be like. So many of the mechanics in the card game are (necessarily) based around drawing and discarding cards and the game has pretty much auto hits, damage boosting, and damage reduction rather than attack and defense dice, so the translation is a fun challenge. Probably the hardest part is figuring out how to account for the lack of damage "type" in Heroscape as compared to the card game (where they have Toxic, Fire, Cold, Projectile, Melee, Infernal, Psychic, Lightning, Energy, etc. damage).

Now that I'm home and on my computer, I'll try to muster up a basic write up for Dormammu.

Old July 28th, 2018, 06:30 PM

OK, here's a (probably overly complex) shot at it, based on putting him up against Soundwarp's version of Doctor Strange:

DORMAMMU

DEMON
EVENT HERO
HELL LORD
MALEVOLENT
HUGE (?)

20 LIFE (?)
MOVE 6
RANGE 6
ATTACK 6
DEFENSE 6
(?) POINTS

TRAPPED IN THE DARK DIMENSION

Dormammu starts the game on this Army Card instead of the Battlefield. Order Markers may still be placed and revealed on this card. At the start of each round, you may reveal an “X” Order Marker on this card. While both Dormammu and a revealed “X” Order Marker are on this card, if you reveal a numbered Order Marker on this card, you may choose either a figure that is not on the battlefield or a figure with the Astral Form special power. The chosen figure receives 1 wound.

ELDRICH EMPOWERMENT
At the start of each round that Dormummu is not on the battlefield, you may reveal a numbered Order Marker on this card and choose one Unique Hero you control on the battlefield. For the remainder of the round, the chosen Hero’s Attack Number is increased by the number on the revealed Order Marker and any time the chosen figure attacks with its normal attack and does not inflict any wounds, it receives one automatic wound.

RITUAL SUMMONING
Whenever a figure you control inflicts one or more wounds on an enemy figure with its normal attack, roll the 20-sided die, adding 1 to the roll for each wound you inflicted with the attack. If you roll 25-X or higher, where X is the round number, place Dormammu on any empty spaces on the battlefield adjacent to a figure you control and take an immediate turn with Dormammu.

MAGICAL DEFENSE
When Dormammu is attacked by an opponent’s figure that does not have the Magical Defense special power, the most wounds Dormammu can take for this attack is one.

SUPER STRENGTH
FLYING

If y'all feel like the four powers is too much, I could always kill the Astral Form aspect of the Trapped in the Dark Dimension power and fold the Ritual Summoning power into it instead (that's how I originally was looking to do it, but I wanted him to be able to hit Strange back, basically).

Last edited by IAmBatman; August 8th, 2018 at 02:46 PM.
Old July 28th, 2018, 07:14 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

My Etsy Store
Old July 28th, 2018, 07:52 PM

Heh, thanks. Though now I'm realizing that Eldrich Empowerment and Trapped in a Dark Dimension both stack their use of numbered Order Markers and I'm wondering if that's ideal or not ....

Old July 28th, 2018, 08:49 PM

Might as well take another pass at some other Event Heroes that have been dogging me for a while .... probably top of my want list for Event Heroes right here (though shout outs to The Watcher and Trigon):

PARALLAX
HAL JORDAN

HUMAN
EVENT HERO
DESTROYER
TERRIFIED
MEDIUM 5

6 LIFE
MOVE 6
RANGE 1
ATTACK 5
DEFENSE 5
500 POINTS ?

PARALLAX POWER BATTERY 4

Start the game with 4 green Battery Markers on this card. Add one to Parallax's Move, Range, Attack, and Defense for each green or yellow Battery Marker on this card.

CONSTRUCT CONTROL
When the Green Construct Creation or Green Construct Control special powers refer to Green Lantern or Green Lantern’s Army Card or the Yellow Construct Creation or Yellow Construct Control special powers refer Yellow Lantern or Yellow Lantern’s Army Card for any Army Cards you control, they also refer to Parallax or Parallax’s Army Card.

PARALLAX POWER SHIELD
Anytime Parallax is attacked by an opponent's figure and at least 1 skull is rolled, instead of rolling defense dice normally, you may instead remove one green or yellow Battery Marker from this card and ignore that attack.

FIGHT AGAINST FEAR
At the end of each round, roll one combat die. If you roll a shield, remove one green or yellow Battery Marker from this card.

SUPER STRENGTH
FLYING

PARALLAX ENTITY

ENTITY
EVENT HERO
PARASITE
TERRIFYING
HUGE ?

10 LIFE
MOVE 5
RANGE 6
ATTACK 6
DEFENSE 6
600 POINTS ?

PARASITIC POSSESSION

At the start of the game, instead of placing Parallax Entity on the battlefield, choose a Unique Hero you control and place Parallax Entity on the chosen Hero’s Army Card. The chosen Hero has the personality Terrified instead of what is printed on its card and is considered a Possessed Figure, affected by the Terrifying Possession special power. Order Markers may still be placed and revealed on this card.

FEAR CASTING
Start the game with eight yellow Battery Markers on this card. After revealing a numbered Order Marker on this card, if Parallax Entity is on the Army Card of its Possessed Figure, you may move one yellow Battery Marker from this card to the Possessed Figure’s Card. If Parallax Entity is on the battlefield, you may instead roll on unblockable attack die against a Unique Hero Figure engaged with Parallax Entity. If you inflict a wound with Fear Casting, place one yellow Battery Marker from this card onto the affected figure’s Army Card and immediately end your turn.

TERRIFYING POSSESSION
Instead of attacking with Parallax Entity, you may choose an adjacent Unique Hero figure with four yellow Power Markers on its Army Card for Parallax Entity to possess. Remove Parallax Entity’s figure from the battlefield, and place it on the Possessed Figure’s Army Card. Take control of the chosen figure and that figure’s Army Card and remove any Order Markers on that Army Card. At the end of each round, if Parallax Entity is possessing a figure, roll one combat die. If you roll a skull, the Possessed Figure receives one wound. If you roll a blank, remove one yellow Power Marker from the Possessed Figure’s card. If the Possessed Figure is destroyed, or if all yellow Power Markers are removed from its card, remove Parallax Entity from the possessed figure’s card and place Parallax Entity on any empty space in your Start Zone, if possible. If Parallax Entity is removed from its Possessed Hero’s Army Card, choose an opponent to take control of the Possessed Figure and the turn immediately ends. Remove all Order Markers and any remaining Battery Markers from the Possessed Figure’s card, then give the card to the chosen opponent. The Possessed Figure is no longer considered a Possessed Figure.

FLYING
SUPER STRENGTH

If I'm underestimating the power levels of either of these guys, I have no qualms about their points going quite a ways up, as they're truly event-level guys and it'd be plenty thematic for the entire JLA or Green Lantern Corps to take on one or both and lose.

Old July 29th, 2018, 03:34 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Jordan Parallax seems fine, maybe a bit one note since he’s mostly just going to be blasting people with his normal attack, but I guess some of that could change once he gets some yellow constructs.

Entity Parallax just has a lot going on and I don’t think it will actually fit on a card (unless C3G starts doing ‘double’ cards like I ended up doing for Soundwarpscape Ultron), I’ll have to look him over further. Feels like there are definitely places he could be streamlined a bit.

On another note, Sentinels of the Multiverse apparently has its own miniature game spin-off, so that would make getting minis sorted out much easier assuming they’re in the right scale.

My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy