Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 25th, 2019, 11:10 AM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Captain America (Capwolf)(Vote 4 public)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Five is the magic number, so This passes to Public Testing.
Ah thanks Bats! Gotta look over the updated procedures thread to remember how this all works.
Old June 25th, 2019, 11:17 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Captain America (Capwolf)(Public PT)

Yeah ... those are still in progress on updates ....

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 30th, 2019, 04:01 PM

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

1st tests in from Archie, awesome he got them in so soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Capwolf

Army Test
Map: A Couple Puddles
Units: Capwolf, Werewolf x4 (800) VS Cyclops 2, Shadowcat 2, Jean Grey, Pyro, Angel (800)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: A Couple Puddles
Units: Capwolf, Werewolf x4 (800) VS Pinhead, Chucky, Leatherface, Sam, Michael Myers, Beast Boy T-REX (805)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Well these were two polar opposites in game results, weren’t they? Capwolf himself is worth the points; 6/6 stats with healing every turn is amazing especially since he can still activate 2 wolves (and have them heal too) if Capwolf doesn’t move/attack/both. The autoshield is unreliable but makes wounding him consistently a challenge. This is a very swingy army because healing factors make games especially reliant on major swings of the dice. I can’t really offer any suggestions for point cost since my games were so swingy.

I did not use shadow on any maps (I don’t own any), by the way, so take that into account. On a shadow map the werewolves get a little better since Stealth Pounce never came up in my games.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Fun army though I find healing factors pretty frustrating for the reasons explained above. Not to say anything should change about that (as it is thematic and the werewolves already have it), it’s just a personal opinion. It’s nice to have a leader for the Werewolves, since I did not find them that useful prior to this design.
Old July 1st, 2019, 01:35 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Archie has been absolutely tearing it up.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 1st, 2019, 02:09 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Sidekick promotion when?
Old July 1st, 2019, 02:35 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Worthy he is.
Old July 13th, 2019, 03:37 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Very fun character! I really like what he does. I wish you could add regular Cap to this army too, that would be brutal! Two wins here, and they were good games. Wrecking Crew didn't roll many skulls at all, but they hit their bonding rolls a ton, so I guess it evened out.

Quote:
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM
Quote:

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: CAPWOLF

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units: Capwolf, Werewolf x4
Vs.
Wrecking Crew (800)

Spoiler Alert!
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units: Capwolf, Werewolf x3, Bizarro

Vs.

Fantastic 4

Spoiler Alert!
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY:
Capwolf is super cool. His bonding is fantastic, and makes the wolves pretty cool. I used shadow tiles which made them more useful, but the limitations on the bonding keeps them in check. Not being able to attack with Cap while moving is rough, but his defense boost keeps your team alive while you position.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT:
I really feel like this “faction” needs another unit to be great, even a random support unit. That’s why I added Bizarro, with Cap’s shield and Bizarro’s Villainous Duty, they were a real force to be reckoned with. Someone needs to design a werewolf with a gun, too. They want range. Otherwise he was real fun, and I love that Cap can shield any ally, so you CAN add other units and it works great.

Old July 13th, 2019, 03:46 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I do have one somewhere. A werewolf Judge.
Old July 13th, 2019, 03:49 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I do have one somewhere. A werewolf Judge.
Sweet, would he be uncommon by any chance?
Old July 13th, 2019, 03:52 PM

Nope and it looks like I did not give him range. Will have to double check to see if he uses a gun at all.
I may have had a transformation mechanic at one point.
Old July 13th, 2019, 05:24 PM
...has moist legs

Haha alright. If we get some ranged wolf soldiers, these guys would be AWESOME.
Old July 15th, 2019, 06:38 AM

On mobile so when I get time I’ll link the new playtest. Thanks for running it @Lord Pyre ! Did you feel like 280 was good for him?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library