Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old May 29th, 2016, 09:47 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Kickstarter: What game(s) are you currently Kickstarting

I'll be watching a game coming up here shortly in june called Massive Darkness. Its a game by CoolMiniorNot. It seems to be a dungeon crawl that you might possibly be able to play solo.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old June 2nd, 2016, 10:35 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Catacombs & Castles, a lighter sequel/expansion to Catacombs, the dungeon-crawling-flicking game that is amazing. Plus, the video for the project is brilliant!

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old June 3rd, 2016, 01:55 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Looks fun. I agree about the video, very funny.

Old June 5th, 2016, 07:33 PM
"like" happy

I just pulled the trigger on
It looks hilarious. Of course, that's from someone with a perverse sense of humor.

Old June 5th, 2016, 07:58 PM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
I just pulled the trigger on Million dollar.....but, the card game.
It looks hilarious. Of course, that's from someone with a perverse sense of humor.
That looks like fun.

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old June 5th, 2016, 10:46 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

After being told that it was 'coming soon' to kickstarter at gencon 2015, I finally got to kickstart World Championship Russian Roulette.

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old June 7th, 2016, 06:32 PM
"like" happy

I ended up dropping Million dollars but........ because this came out today and was funded in a whole of 5 minutes. I didn't have a chance to get early bird because I wasn't off work yet. Here is Massive Darkness. Nevermind, it wont let me link it here.

Last edited by TREX; June 24th, 2016 at 01:17 PM.
Old June 21st, 2016, 07:53 AM

Cyber Controler knows what's in an order marker Cyber Controler knows what's in an order marker

Cave pilot 55 only has a few days left. I did up the pnp and it's allot of fun.
Old July 30th, 2016, 02:42 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Not a game but something I'll be using with other games I already play. Just made my pledge.

Old August 11th, 2016, 12:13 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I got in as a late backer for Hero Realms at GenCon. I think I will like it better than Star Realms, and there is an add-on to get the Star Realms promos I know from the app. My first kickstarter

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old August 11th, 2016, 09:33 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Cap Socrates,

Congratulations on starting Kickstarter. The expression on the face of your avatar will be appropriate for many months. But if you are judicious in your picks, they may be worth it. I'm fairly new myself, and I've been lucky so far. But I plan to keep my KS subscriptions to a minimum of the tried and true companies/designers. Still, its a mixed experience almost each time, especially with the generally long waits.

And some harrowing project developments in my opinion are best kept behind the scenes. Although its good to be generally informed, we're not getting paid to ride out their problems!
Old August 11th, 2016, 10:12 AM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
Cap Socrates,

Congratulations on starting Kickstarter. The expression on the face of your avatar will be appropriate for many months. But if you are judicious in your picks, they may be worth it. I'm fairly new myself, and I've been lucky so far. But I plan to keep my KS subscriptions to a minimum of the tried and true companies/designers. Still, its a mixed experience almost each time, especially with the generally long waits.

And some harrowing project developments in my opinion are best kept behind the scenes. Although its good to be generally informed, we're not getting paid to ride out their problems!
I feel this way right now, I just dropped 353 dollars on rum and bones second tide, 113 on darksouls, then 350ish on massive darkness. So 816bucks plus shipping that I wont get to touch until at least next year. I wont be kickstarting any more until I've received those three I think.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games