Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

View Poll Results: Which Unit Is the Best?
Jotun 8 25.00%
Eldgrim the Viking Champion 0 0%
Brunak 2 6.25%
Isamu 5 15.63%
Sir Hawthorne 4 12.50%
Nnah Scirh Cultists 5 15.63%
Knights of Weston 7 21.88%
Agent Skahen 1 3.13%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old May 16th, 2014, 04:04 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
2014 Unit Battle Royale - Battle #14

UNIT BATTLE ROYALE - BATTLE #14
FIRST ROUND

Second battle of the Ticalla bracket.

Battle #13 here.

~Dysole, hoping to have the next day's battles up sooner
Old May 16th, 2014, 09:03 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: 2014 Unit Battle Royale - Battle #14

Sir Hawthorne. Almost voted for the NSCs

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old May 16th, 2014, 10:19 AM
Divides By Zero

Ravenhale wears ripped pants of awesomeness Ravenhale wears ripped pants of awesomeness Ravenhale wears ripped pants of awesomeness Ravenhale wears ripped pants of awesomeness Ravenhale wears ripped pants of awesomeness Ravenhale wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole (Uncle Jotun from Garnet)
Dear Uncle Jotun,
Why does you work for Ullar?

Because he is nice and kind and wondrous. And he gives me lots of foods. Speaking of which, where is our foods? I is so hungry I could eat a horsefeathers.

Another question.

Dear Uncle Jotun,
Where is Feylund?

Somewhere off in the wild blue flounder. I don't know where it is only that it's a happy place. Uncle Jotun likes happy places. This is not a happy place.

One last question.

Dear Uncle Jotun,
Why does you have a sword?

I has a sword because my great grandpatsy had a sword. He used it to hew the necks of something and passed it down to me and so I uses it to honor his name and melodies. It is a happy sword. I has named it Happy Harry. Because it is happy and I is harry.

Shall we play a game?
Old May 16th, 2014, 04:52 PM

Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Nhah Scrih Cultists all the way! Join the Cultist Cult.

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

Maklar the Silver Prince's Customs
Old May 17th, 2014, 05:02 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Fourth Battle in a Row With a Tie

Isamu:

Nnah Scirh Cultists:

~Dysole, slightly surprised with the number of ties

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games