Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old June 27th, 2010, 12:20 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Another random fact...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Funny View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
It seems I keep seeing the number 9 with increasing regularity. It started about the beginning of 2009 and it has been going strong since. It could be selective memory and my brain just messing around with the numbers to get 9.

~Dysole, who couldn't really find anything related to 9 in this post though
Besides the fact that the post is about the number 9?
Eh, more like I counted the words to see if they were a multiple of 9 and such. I didn't bother counting the letters but I wouldn't be surprised.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOMINATION

I consider myself a fairly good chess player, as I rarely make a mistake and usually can see a trap a good 3 moves away. I played against my older brother (and we're about the same skill in chess) and the game went on for 5 hours.
I want to play you. I haven't played a good game of chess in awhile. Of course given that we are multiple states apart that doesn't look like it's happening.

~Dysole, who feels like he sounds more and more of a nerd with each of these posts. Oh well.

Old June 27th, 2010, 01:37 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:

I consider myself a fairly good chess player, as I rarely make a mistake and usually can see a trap a good 3 moves away. I played against my older brother (and we're about the same skill in chess) and the game went on for 5 hours.
I want to play you. I haven't played a good game of chess in awhile. Of course given that we are multiple states apart that doesn't look like it's happening.

~Dysole, who feels like he sounds more and more of a nerd with each of these posts. Oh well.
Posh, you're not a nerd for liking chess. You're an intellectual.

As for the chess game, I don't think we'd be able to meet in RL to play. However, there's always internet chess, though I don't actually play internet chess.
Old June 27th, 2010, 02:05 PM

jwindjackal rolls all skulls baby! jwindjackal rolls all skulls baby! jwindjackal rolls all skulls baby! jwindjackal rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOMINATION View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Posh, you're not a nerd for liking chess. You're an intellectual.

As for the chess game, I don't think we'd be able to meet in RL to play. However, there's always internet chess, though I don't actually play internet chess.

I love Chess, I haven't played in ages though. I love Chessboards too, I have like 3 or 4. Anyway, you could use internet chess, but I find it messes me up a bit, so I usually set up a real board in front of me. That way, you can see the board as if you were playing a real game.
Old June 27th, 2010, 09:56 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: "I never knew that about you"....a fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frylock View Post
I think tomahawk and hammer are the same thing. My unofficial "team" of guys I play with had an argument about what its real name is. I learned it hammer, but to each his own...

I also play Ultimate.
1:14 of this clip is a hammer.

There's tons of good highlights on the ultivillage website, too.

ETA: this is probably my favorite highlight reel; not on the website for some reason. My favorite sequences are probably the 1:25-1:30 play, and the block at 2:45.
Wow, that looks unbelievably fun. Looks like something a self proclaimed former 'great' outfielder would have a good time doing. The catching part at least, not sure I'd every be able to throw like that.
Oh come on man, even little kids can do it.
Old July 4th, 2010, 03:16 PM
Taking a man check - Gangnam spider style!

Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby! Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby! Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby! Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby! Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby! Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby!

Im ok at chess... but Heroscape is more fun, and everytime I play somone now adays, they use the sicilian.

Chilling Touch is Kee-Kee storytelling the PARALLEL CAVE...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old July 7th, 2010, 11:25 AM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This looks like fun, well I am an avid skater (skateboarding for you northerners.)And I am am also involved in playing lead guitar in a band. In addition to my youthful activities I am now proud to say I own every Iron Maiden album! (the last one may not seem like much, but it took me ages to find some of those recordings!)

Also I have been away from heroscapers for awhile (5 months'ish) and I will try and stay updated here more frequently. Iam also shocked to here about Ugly Caco, RIP buddy, you'll be missed greatly.

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old July 15th, 2010, 09:04 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilling Touch View Post
Im ok at chess... but Heroscape is more fun, and everytime I play somone now adays, they use the sicilian.
If you don't want to see it then just push the queen pawn forward. I'm Ollie8080 on gameknot.com if you want a game.
Old July 16th, 2010, 02:33 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun

My previous count of 9 street lights going out this year has increased to 11.

That is all.
Old July 16th, 2010, 09:24 AM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
Quote:
If you don't want to see it then just push the queen pawn forward. I'm Ollie8080 on gameknot.com if you want a game.
Is that site free? I'll play you if it is...
Old July 16th, 2010, 02:37 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOMINATION View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
Quote:
Is that site free? I'll play you if it is...
Yes, though if you subscribe you don't get the ads. It's correspondence-style, so you can make a move whenever it's convenient.
Old July 16th, 2010, 03:40 PM

StarofEarendil knows what's in an order marker StarofEarendil knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Los personas hablan espanol?
Non aut ego multam latinam scio.

I am also a good chess player.
Best checkmate I made ever:
[R][N][B][K]
[-][-][-][P]
[-][b][P]
[-][P]
[P]
I am also a good pianist and a decent guitarist.

Contend, O Lord, against those who contend against me;
Fight against those who fight against me. Psalm 35:1
Old July 16th, 2010, 03:43 PM

Sport351 knows what's in an order marker Sport351 knows what's in an order marker Sport351 knows what's in an order marker

When I'm bored I try to break the Collatz Conjecture. No luck so far. Am I the only one who does things like that?

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand, lead him to a quiet place and kill him."
— Mark Twain

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online